Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Would you buy this hot sauce from a nigger?

Free Derek Chauvin!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A'Jzala Johnson of Luling, Louisiana
    No more words needed.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't buy Stubb's BBQ nigger sauce, or any nigger product, because it's made by a monkey.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's even working on a "hot cheetos" flavor! Made by niggers, for niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That looks like a real sanitary bottling operation.

Ewwwww! You can about see the paw prints floating around in it!

If I tried bottling car wash soap let alone a food grade product, I'd get shut down and prosecuted for something for sure!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning America producer: "Get out there and scrub this country until you find a nigger with a feel good story, something showing how creative and talented they are."
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by azmarlin39a View Post
    the nigger probably took a bottle of Franks’, added some cayenne pepper and sells it for twice the price in the new bottle. Niggers can’t creat anything. They only destroy.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Good Morning America producer: "Get out there and scrub this country until you find a nigger with a feel good story, something showing how creative and talented they are."

This should take whitey's mind off of all the Burnee, Lootee, Murderee shit going on.

Awe, who am I kidding... They've been doing this shit for years.

I'll guaranfuckingtee you that this kid will loose interest just as soon as novelty wears off and it finds out there is actual work involved. One way or another, this snigglet's enterprise is a goner in a couple of years max when it hits breeding age.

If it ever did start making any real money off this jenkem, mammy would put a stop to it anyway since that could cut into it's wail-fayer moneez and foo-stayumps.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

This should take whitey's mind off of all the Burnee, Lootee, Murderee shit going on.

Awe, who am I kidding... They've been doing this shit for years.

I'll guaranfuckingtee you that this kid will loose interest just as soon as novelty wears off and it finds out there is actual work involved. One way or another, this snigglet's enterprise is a goner in a couple of years max when it hits breeding age.

If it ever did start making any real money off this jenkem, mammy would put a stop to it anyway since that could cut into it's wail-fayer moneez and foo-stayumps.
    Just watch... they will have this young sow as a guest on a variety of Food Network shows in the near future. In a way, the little sow may have won the nigger lottery due to some white guilt infected entertainment industry big shot making her a pet project to make themselves feel good.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    On a camping trip years ago, someone had a bottle of hot sauce named 'Slap Ya Mama,' and it was made in Louisiana as well. This stuff was as hot as all hell and the next day it literally felt like someone had shoved a blow torch up your clacker. Please don't tell me that stuff was nigger made!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    On a camping trip years ago, someone had a bottle of hot sauce named 'Slap Ya Mama,' and it was made in Louisiana as well. This stuff was as hot as all hell and the next day it literally felt like someone had shoved a blow torch up your clacker. Please don't tell me that stuff was nigger made!
    That stuff is still on the shelves at the grocery here. The inventor isn't a nigger thankfully.

Slap Ya Mama Cajun Pepper Sauce is made in Ville Platte in Louisiana’s Evangeline Parish, which makes it about as authentic as you can get when it comes to Cajun cooking. It was invented by Anthony Walker, who ran the family’s deli.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That stuff is still on the shelves at the grocery here. The inventor isn't a nigger thankfully.
    I,'ve used that stuff on my girlfriend's chili. The next morning my SPHINCTER burned like My. Vesuvius!! It did taste good though!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Thank God!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I,'ve used that stuff on my girlfriend's chili. The next morning my SPHINCTER burned like My. Vesuvius!! It did taste good though!!

Speaking of Sphincter burning, I have a bottle of this sitting in the pantry. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sphincter shrinker.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	12358

Just finishing up a bottle of this. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	butt pucker.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	12359

I'm a little afraid to open up the Sphincter Shrinker because the Butt Pucker is damn hot enough. A little bit goes a looooong way..

Slap ya Mama is tomato sauce compared to this stuff.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barbecue sauce, ketchup, brown sugar and soy sauce ! Try it, fucking easy ! I never understood the mystery of it.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Barbecue sauce, ketchup, brown sugar and soy sauce ! Try it, fucking easy ! I never understood the mystery of it.
    That sounds damn good.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    My hot sauce would be named Honky Pride.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning America should change its name to Good Night America.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of Sphincter burning, I have a bottle of this sitting in the pantry. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sphincter shrinker.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	12358

Just finishing up a bottle of this. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	butt pucker.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	12359

I'm a little afraid to open up the Sphincter Shrinker because the Butt Pucker is damn hot enough. A little bit goes a looooong way..

Slap ya Mama is tomato sauce compared to this stuff.
    LOL!! That has to be some HOT sheeeeit!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not to be confused with the nigger "smack a ho," the phrase "slap ya momma" is a coon ass (Cajun) euphemism meaning something that is so good it would make you "slap ya momma" to get some more of it. Nobody really says it anymore since the sauce came out. If anything native goes mainstream, Cajuns drop it like a hot potato.

I've had it and to me it's good, but I'm not a one size fits all kind of guy when it comes to hot sauce. The only time I touch Tobasco is with scrambled eggs. I use Krystal on a lot of things, but not for cooking - only as a condiment. I'm not into heat for the sake of heat anymore. The older I get, the more I find that it is not such a great idea anymore. Sometimes I forget that lesson until the next day. The next day, the whole house will get a remedial lesson about that - not just me.

I absolutely love Melinda's habanero sauce. There are several out there that have the taste down and are almost indistinguishable now and I've gotten to where I can do it myself when I'm willing to take the time to do it. It's worth it since the stuff is pretty expensive compared to most. I like the sweetness that comes from the carrot juice. Great stuff if you haven't tried it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast