Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Just another day on The Planet of the Apes, where niggers now rule and fat sows steal your beer

BLM protesters. This is what happens when niggers are allowed to do as they please with zero repercussions.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...hdM.mp4?tag=10
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lady is lucky she didn’t get sucker punched and her unconscious body muh diked afterwards. I can’t think of many things worse than a nigger with a megaphone yelling nigger rabble at me while I’m trying to enjoy a beer. Why does anyone live in these cities?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    The making of more and more Trump voters everyday.
    This^
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck! That is some nasty shit right there. Problem is that the liberal politicians are allowing the vile nigger beasts to act like that.And if you try to defend yourself, you’ll either be killed by the mob or arrested.Something needs to be done. I have some suggestions On things that would work, but I will keep them to myself.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    What happens when they move to the city you moved to?

I don't think that running from something is the solution.
    when you’re so vastly outnumbered in cities like NY, LA, Chicongo, there is nothing you can do.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not a moment of work was missed for that parade of niggershines...

Enjoy liberals. You got what you voted for.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could the reason be why you're vastly outnumbered in cities like NY, LA, Chicago be because people who were confronted with the same thing earlier in time left?

What happens when you're vastly outnumbered in the area you move to and there's no place left to go?

What are you going to do then?
    I think I smell what you are stepping in and we like to keep our boots clean here. You are asking a rhetorical question for which you already know the answer as does everyone.

No good will come from it because there is no answer to your questions other than these: All humans can do is to band together. Self segregate, self defend and be self reliant. To suggest otherwise is a fool's errand and the only alternative is one that we do not subscribe to here for obvious reasons stated numerous times.

Let's face it - they're not getting back on a boat. Prisons can't hold them all anymore than we can afford to build them fast enough and feed them. They multiply like bacteria on a 7/11 toilet seat. None of these things are going to change.

When it gets to the point where the problem can no longer be avoided, we will all know it and heaven help us on that day. The thing is, we don't get to choose that day. We don't push for it either and we certainly don't suggest how to deal with it when the SHTF. All we can do is take care of our own and prepare for that day. Right now, that's your business.

That's about the only discussion about the forthcoming nigger-pocalypse that we do here.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That would have lasted right up until I broke a chair over one of their heads. I don't give a shit if a herd of those knuckle draggers were there. I am also CCW, so I always have my 'backup' handy just in case.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how long it would take to fill up a bullhorn with this stuff...

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could the reason be why you're vastly outnumbered in cities like NY, LA, Chicago be because people who were confronted with the same thing earlier in time left?

What happens when you're vastly outnumbered in the area you move to and there's no place left to go?

What are you going to do then?
    if you choose to stick around these areas and keep your family there to “fight the good fight”, then don’t be surprised when you become a victim of a violent ape, liberal or worse yet, one of your kids do.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I'm suggesting is the problem needs to be confronted and dealt with and not run from.

One will inherit tomorrow what one died out of today.

There comes a time when all of us must turn and face the demons that pursue us.

The way out is through.

It makes me think about back during WWII when the German's had invaded Russia and the Russians were losing vast amounts of territory and losing one city after another.

At some point, Stalin gave an order to for no more retreating.

He basically stated: "We can't keep giving up our cities."

Our course we all know what the final outcome was, Germany lost the war, Russia got all of it's territory back and it's cities.

Can't we learn the lessons from history and from the struggles and battles to be free in the past?

I feel the same way about what's happening here in the U.S., we can't just keep giving up our cities.

It seems like everyone has left and moved to the suburbs.

What happens when they come to the suburbs? What happens when there's no were to run, no where to hide?
    I don't disagree with anything you're saying. I'll reserve further public comments and pm you about it since this is a public forum and we need to present ourselves accordingly.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...Here's a video about Baltimore in 1959:

Yep big changes.

That beautifully produced video wouldn't fly today... it's almost lilly white! Not nearly enough monkey shines to satisfy the liberals today.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is an unprecedented time in which a tiny minority of uneducated, low-IQ, semi-savages living on handouts has domination over the huge majority. I knew we were heading for some bad stuff with the rise of political correctness, but never foresaw how dire it would become. How can this be?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    ...the rise of political correctness...
    The beginning of the end!

N.A.A.C.P.