Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Din dey eet dee poo poo!

First dey leek dee a-nooses, din dey steek dey arms up eech udduz a-nooses, din dey eet dee poo poo!

So, if I have this straight, this guy is a preacher trying to keep dee homosexualliteez illegal in Uganda. I guess he needed to be well versed in the subject. That must be the reason his laptop is full of fisting and waste tasting videos.

I was especially impressed by the way he told all the children to leave - AFTER he started talking about the deviancy.

https://leakreality.com/video/8659/they-eat-the-poo-poo

I think he might be related to this guy:

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It just doesn't get any more vile than this my fellow Chimpers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    His ape audience seemed amused.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    His ape audience seemed amused.
    they’re thinking, “well we fling de poopoo all Dey time, you mean we can eat da poopoo too”?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was against abominations condemned by The Good Book, that I get and support. Such behaviors are deviant and so reprehensible, in my conservative, narrow, limited view. But that's what I believe. Despite this belief, I don't tell such deviants to do to hell, repent, etc. If they're adults they can do what they want provided they don't hurt anyone, and respect my belief, though they disagree with me 100%.

What I don't want is for them to tell me I'm wrong, I'm bad because I don't accept their way of living, and that I don't have the right to say so.

These "enlightened" and "liberal thinking" types naturally gravitate to the negroes as kindred oppressed beings, so they have an unholy alliance. Now the negroes have the audacity to tell me that my silence is racist, my non-approval of BLM is racist, and for not actively approving of their overt criminal acts of intimidation, direct violence, looting and burning, then I am now a target for their actual violence.

This is where we have a problem, niggers and faggots. Live and let live, you like to say, but all on your terms. And that's where we become enemies.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is there a sign saying, "Barack Obama Back Off"?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Why is there a sign saying, "Barack Obama Back Off"?
    Believe it or not, Barry the bone was not as popular as you might think with a lot of African niggers - especially the religious right (yeah, they exist). There's a lot of butt hurt for not doing jack shit for them. He was NOT their friend and in many ways, he sold them like slaves and they know it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Believe it or not, Barry the bone was not as popular as you might think with a lot of African niggers - especially the religious right (yeah, they exist). There's a lot of butt hurt for not doing jack shit for them. He was NOT their friend and in many ways, he sold them like slaves and they know it.
    Oh, thanks. I might have known. Niggers always turn on each other. I guess the African niggers were ooking with joy when Barry became HNIC, expecting to receive an inundation of gibs.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    He was against abominations condemned by The Good Book, that I get and support. Such behaviors are deviant and so reprehensible, in my conservative, narrow, limited view. But that's what I believe. Despite this belief, I don't tell such deviants to do to hell, repent, etc. If they're adults they can do what they want provided they don't hurt anyone, and respect my belief, though they disagree with me 100%.

What I don't want is for them to tell me I'm wrong, I'm bad because I don't accept their way of living, and that I don't have the right to say so.

These "enlightened" and "liberal thinking" types naturally gravitate to the negroes as kindred oppressed beings, so they have an unholy alliance. Now the negroes have the audacity to tell me that my silence is racist, my non-approval of BLM is racist, and for not actively approving of their overt criminal acts of intimidation, direct violence, looting and burning, then I am now a target for their actual violence.

This is where we have a problem, niggers and faggots. Live and let live, you like to say, but all on your terms. And that's where we become enemies.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Oh, thanks. I might have known. Niggers always turn on each other. I guess the African niggers were ooking with joy when Barry became HNIC, expecting to receive an inundation of gibs.
    Gibs is, of course a huge part of it. There is also the fact that after Khadaffi Duck got one to the head and ass raped with a bayonet, the muzzies threatened his own fambly. Obongo did not lift a finger to protect them. That's kind of a huge deal over there.

There was also the matter of numerous mineral rights that were basically sold out from under them while Obammy held the reins. He went into office with nothing but support and beaming pride from Africoons who felt a native son made something big of himself. By his 2 year mark, a huge number were fed up either from lack of gibs, or squandering of his powers for his own benefit. Obammy didn't just leave office with the US in worse shape, he intentionally left Africa in a deeper shithole than when he started.

Bush did more for those wild apes than Obammy ever did and they all know it.