Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Sheboons bring CVS to a standstill...

Waiting in line at CVS. Two sheboons are trying to use the self checkout. Of course they don't know what they're doing, so the human manager has to come and fix the mess they created. In the meantime another sheboon is working at the register, trying to process a return. Now the human manager has to straighten THIS mess out!!

It's bad enough we're forced to share stores and everything else with niggers, but then we have to put up with their stupidity.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Self-checkout for niggers is usually just walking out of the store with merchandise hidden in their clothes, I'm really surprised the two sheboons attempted to actually use the self-checkout where you are required to pay.

Oh... and welcome to the forum!!
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are dumb beasts.I’ve had dogs and cats that are twice to three times as smart as the smartest nigg out there.Starting with the former president Monkeyman Onigger LOL

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Self-checkout for niggers is usually just walking out of the store with merchandise hidden in their clothes...

True statement!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Self-checkout for niggers is usually just walking out of the store with merchandise hidden in their clothes, I'm really surprised the two sheboons attempted to actually use the self-checkout where you are required to pay.

Oh... and welcome to the forum!!
    Chances are it was using some form of EBT or coupon for 200% off. IE they get it free and can take some cash out as well.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    or probably causing a distraction so other apes can walk out of the store with expensive merchandise undetected. Niggers were born to thieve like I was born to breathe !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    or probably causing a distraction so other apes can walk out of the store with expensive merchandise undetected. Niggers were born to thieve like I was born to breathe !
    ^^^^^

All the while the niggers "trying to check out" ook and eek that the coupon is legitimate, the gift card can't have $0 left, the register be all racist an sheet. I've seen niggers try to buy a TV with an EBT card. They might have known it didn't work and were trying to create a distraction. One of the groids said something about dey be back, cans you hold it foh us, which is code for running off to their car before the cops are called.

Niggers also like to cut off UPCs from cheaper products. It's a big reason that Walmart requires all electronics and jewelry to be paid for there, instead of the front registers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.