Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Now firefox has joined in on the nigger loving!!

This shit popped up on my browser today. Fuck firefox, Google, Yahoo, and all these assholes! Will this nigger pandering ever cease?

Messages from Firefox

Black lives matter. Black voices matter. It’s about time we listened.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well that sucks.. I use firefox. I refuse to use the Google browser and Microsoft Edge is slow, clunky, and stops working for no reason. What else are we to use now? Tor? I know there are a few other "outlaw" browsers out there but I can't recall their names right now.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Use Brave Browser, more secure, faster and no bullshit ads.

https://brave.com/download/

Can I keep my bookmarks open on the side with this the way I do with Firefox?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes

Oh, great. I tried using Chrome once but couldn't stand not having my bookmarks at hand.

I just might try this. Tks!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes
    What do you think about the AVG secure browser?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Use Brave Browser, more secure, faster and no bullshit ads.

https://brave.com/download/
    Gab came up with Dissenter, a browser extension that allows uncensored comments on any web page. It's a hoot. I use it all the time.
    You have to enable "controversial" comments, or you won't see the n-bombs dropped by everyone.
    Big tech cunts immediately tried to kill it, by deleting it from their lists of available apps and extensions, but you can go directly to Gab for it.
    Now Dissenter has a web browser, that's based on the Brave architecture.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    This shit popped up on my browser today. Fuck firefox, Google, Yahoo, and all these assholes! Will this nigger pandering ever cease?
    I gave them some very negative feedback on that woketurd dogshit.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Within a few quick hours of laying off those employees, Mozilla signed a new search deal with Google to the tune of $400-$450 million per year from now until 2023 to ensure that Google is the default search engine in Firefox.

This recent article explains Mozilla link up with Google Search.
    Do not use the Google default Search facility on Firefox, change it from the Firefox Tools Menu bar, use the private "Duck Duck Go" Search toolbar.....or change browser.

https://www.techrepublic.com/article...ser-of-choice/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libturds are too ignorant to understand that they are making America hate niggers even more with all this nigger loving bullshit.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Well that sucks.. I use firefox. I refuse to use the Google browser and Microsoft Edge is slow, clunky, and stops working for no reason. What else are we to use now? Tor? I know there are a few other "outlaw" browsers out there but I can't recall their names right now.
    BRAVE.
    Mozilla Firefox went all to shit after its best engineer/CEO Brendan Eich quit because Mozilla was pissed off at him because he's a conservative and gave money to conservative groups. And one of those conservative groups opposes gay marriage. So, Brendan skated and invented Brave, with its ad blocking capabilities and ability to skirt around bad JavaScript is the best deal in town. Faster, better, smarter and than Firefox was even its prime. I'm on Brave right now, it's my browser of choice.

https://brave.com/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown View Post
    Firefox still the best option, IMO. Because, most websites are only supporting chrome or firefox now.
    I have set my default search provider to DuckDuckGo, but often end up having to use google, their search engine is still the best, you will find most results with it, unfortunately. DuckDuckGo at least has more privacy, but it's not that great either, censors a lot of things, however it is good for finding pirated (copyrighted) material. Not that I look for those things.
    There are many forks of Firefox, which are exactly like it, support a lot of extensions, most importantly Adblock plus, also I use noScript but its not for the layman.
    Something I would highly recommend in any browser, is delete all cookies on exit. Then you don't have to worry much about tracking too much
    I was using DDG as my default search for a while. I had to learn the hard way that you have to mind your settings. Something as innocuous as an image search for "Queen of England" will inevitably yield pics of Queen of England sucks BBC and it wouldn't necessarily by an old woman, either. The default setting is uncensored so keep that in mind if you have kids.

Here lately, DDG gives nothing but blank pages and locks up no matter which machine I'm on. Seems to only happen in multiple tabs.

I'm trying Brave now and so far, it seems to be a winner. It seamlessly imported all my fav's with no problems and aside from a few minor differences, it seems to work just like Chrome but with a few more perks and control.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown View Post
    haha, yeah DDG is heavily censored for all the "trigger words" such as nigger faggot analbuttsex pedo,.
    I haven't noticed any real cens...

Uhhmmm...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wait-what.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	12425

Last edited by tweakstick; 09-15-2020 at 03:50 AM.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    What do you think about the AVG secure browser?
    The only times I ever toyed with it, it froze up. But that was back when it first came out.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.