Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

We can't even watch the Kentucky Derby without niggershines rubbed in our face

I'm not the biggest racing fan, but when I was little, Sandman Sr. sometimes took me with him to the track. I grew to love horses even if I still can't ride very well.

We used to be able to watch Triple Crown coverage from the start, enjoy all the races up to the big one, and there'd be lots of interesting stories about the horses, trainers, jockeys, owners. Now NBC has to show niggers gathering near Churchill Downs for another protest, and a short thing about Muhammad Ali. Because that original Roman Cassius Marcellus Clay was from Louisville, you know. It's absolutely ridiculous when we already gag from all the commercials filled with niggers to the top of the monkey barrel, like this one for sail forms showing

Hockey, golf, tennis for a lot of years, is there nothing left that hasn't been spoiled by niggers? At least there are no nigger announcers, but that'll change someday. Then wait till rich niggers start buying horses to race. They'll want to pick names that can't be broadcast on TV, like Muhfuggah or Shitavious. They should go for names like 50 To Life, Skool Dropout, Son Of Skittles, Hands Up, Armed Robbery, Drug Deal Gone Bad, Evading Arrest, and you know some rich jigaboo will want Kools or Newports.

I remember one big winner was owned by a Saudi oil prince, and someone said it should be renamed Raghead Roadrunner.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the owners was asked what he thought about the protests. What the hell does that have to do with the race?

And of course he had to reply with "Well we support them." What else could he say? If he didn't express 100% solidarity bullshit, he'd be ostracized and maybe even banned for life.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.