Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Leave your scooter parked there nigger and see what happens to it.

So i am in a local Dollar Store the other day ( Why the Hell would i do that?) I have a shopping cart with several large items in it. Push it out to my car and load my stuff up. Then i do something very white. The store is rather small, they do not have a cart corral in the parking lot so i take my cart back over to the entrance of the store where the carts belong. I am probably less than 10 feet away from the door and some teenage nigger - around 13-14 comes zipping right in front of me on some little scooter, flings the damn thing down on the ground right in the doorway and walks on in the store. I mean he just jumped off the thing right there and dropped it right in the doorway. Nobody could get in or out with it sitting there. So i one upped the nigger. I took my shopping cart, lifted it up and threw it down on top of his scooter. I wish i had hung around to see his reaction but i drove off. The thing was probably stolen as he looked too old to be riding one, it was one of these little kid scooters like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scooter.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	12334

Niggers, they have absolutely no respect for anyone or anything.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I worked in the ghetto, all the little mom and pop corner groceries... (no longer mom and pop but dune & coon) would have bicycles tipped over right in front of every doorway.

The nigger kids were too lazy to lean them up against the yellow poles.

Fucking niggers.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn't there a garbage can by the front door? Since the teenigger obviously discarded it as trash, I would have deposited there. It just seems like the responsible thing to do as a good citizen to keep the neighborhood clean. Maybe if the nigger saw you do it, it might just start cleaning up after itself in the same manner.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.