Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Stupid Mexican Diva Demi Lovato Pretends She's White, Starts Feeling Guilty over that because of #BlackLiesMatter BS

That vapid celeb Demi Lovato fapped that her "white" skin made her feel guilty over "crimes" committed against her pet apes like George Floyd and Arbery. So the cunts at Yahoo ran with her mindless rant. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...204214458.html
    “So here I am, sitting in a home that I was able to afford with the money that I have from singing, while people of color are fearing for their lives every day. I realized this was a lightning bolt jolting through my body, where I was reminded of my privilege. I felt an overwhelming responsibility to help spread awareness about this injustice, so I began posting things that I thought would educate people.”
    educate yourself, bitch!

But this guy totally trashed her on U Toob:

The irony of it is She is a Mexican. So why doesn't she feel awful over all the 1000s of Mexican mass murderers like the narco gangs, corrupt police and Richard Ramirez?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    That vapid celeb Demi Lovato fapped that her "white" skin made her feel guilty over "crimes" committed against her pet apes like George Floyd and Arbery. So the cunts at Yahoo ran with her mindless rant. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...204214458.html
    educate yourself, bitch!

But this guy totally trashed her on U Toob:

The irony of it is She is a Mexican. So why doesn't she feel awful over all the 1000s of Mexican mass murderers like the narco gangs, corrupt police and Richard Ramirez?
    As am I!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, how many Mexicans feel bad over their "wite privillage". 10?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.