Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger coddling family members

Hello Chimpers,

How do you handle nigger coddling family members, especially ones you are close to? I love my sister to death, but I saw her with a slim buck the other day and they seemed really close. I am afraid she might be a coal burner now. How can I convert her to the light side if possible? I know our parents raised us properly, but she is acting weird now. Help!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drop her ass off in the shitcongo south side after midnight this weekend. If she survives, she won't go black again.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My sister in law burned coal until she was violently sexually assaulted by a gang of feral nigger bucks.

There was no convincing her prior to the assault, she maintained that niggers were different in skin color only.

Sad to say, but she learned the hard way. We tried to warn her she should avoid them at all cost. She wouldn't listen. She was in love.

Today, she ferociously hates niggers.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

coal burner

my girlfriend was once married with a nigger.
    This makes me really schizophrenic. I mean I have this always in mind and it makes me feel sick. Don't know how long I can stand it having this in mind.
    Don't think there is a cure...

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This makes me really schizophrenic. I mean I have this always in mind and it makes me feel sick. Don't know how long I can stand it having this in mind.
    I'd NEVER have anything to do with a white girl that had any kind of fondness for niggers let alone one that had been married to a nigger, in my opinion, any white girl, even if they're a fat sow, has a mental defect.

They're DAMAGED goods. Don't take it personal, just trying to help...also I think the risk of re offending is very high.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news: IMHO you need to let her go. Vile thoughts will pervade your every waking moment, and that's just not fair to yourself. You deserve a non-niggerized woman. You don't want that kind of pain, one so severe it may lead to depression. There is a cure for you: save yourself, flee and never look back.

I'm not trying to be mean, impersonal, condescending, or pontificating. There is no redemption if a woman's been with a nigger. Your very safety and life is at stake. Choose a good life. Avoid niggers and nigger lovers at all costs.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    My sister in law burned coal until she was violently sexually assaulted by a gang of feral nigger bucks.

There was no convincing her prior to the assault, she maintained that niggers were different in skin color only.

Sad to say, but she learned the hard way. We tried to warn her she should avoid them at all cost. She wouldn't listen. She was in love.

Today, she ferociously hates niggers.
    Good that the sister in law learned the error of her ways. Though, if I may be so bold, don't let her hang out with your children. A woman who's been in love with a nigger, been with a nigger, and have been defiled by a nigger is - hopeless and beyond redemption.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My sister works as a therapist for the department of corrections in New Haven Connecticut. Although, she’s not a coal burner.(happily married to a white man who treats her great) She’s a left-leaning moderate who coddles criminal niggers. She always tells me how badly the police have treated one of her clients. And her clients are domestic abusers(women beaters).
    I try not to make a comment, because I love my sister and I don’t want to argue with her. She is taking care of my mom and is doing a great job at it. But the other day, I told her “maybe you guys up there should disband the police? “. She answered “are you crazy! “. I replied“Then why are you hating on the police? “.Spoke to her several times since, and she no longer brings up that subject,or answered that question.
    I never had a coal burner in my small family.But I’ve had acquaintances whose sisters and daughters were cold burners.Some handled it by ignoring the situation completely. Some have spoken their mind and then disowned.And I know one guy that is serving time in prison for his actions,while the coal burner found another spook.
    Although never in this situation, I know that people don’t listen when you tell them what to do. Only choice is to detach from the situation. You love that person from a distance.Because, if you try to get involved you’re just asking for more problems than you want.Eventually a nigger will abuse the human.But that doesn’t mean they’ll always learn. It’s just a bad situation all around. I just hope that in your case she figures out what they are before it’s too late.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not trying to hurt you here, unreg, but you need to do some serious thinking here.

Stop reading now if you can't handle the truth.

The reason you are so troubled is quite obvious to me and I think I can speak for all of us here.

You will always have her behavior it in the back of your human mind and weighing down your human soul. There is simply no cure for it. No amount of therapy will change this, EVER.

When you lie down with another person, you do the same by proxy with every person that he or she did the same with. Blood cells, microbes, viruses and DNA are exchanged.

Sex is supposed to be a blood oath. This is a fact no matter how we try to cheapen or ignore it. Blood oaths come with baggage.

Nothing will change this fact. That is the bottom line and that is where your anguish stems from. You know in your heart that this woman is a nigger by proxy for the rest of her life. This inexorable truth is permanently lodged in your mind whether you choose to accept it or not.

Pick up your shattered pieces, be done with her, and move on. There is no other way to heal.

It also wouldn't hurt to get some blood work done.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    ...if I may be so bold, don't let her hang out with your children...
    You are fuckin' A right!

Even though she's thoroughly done with shitbeasts, that old adage sticks in the back of my mind... "Once you go black, you'll never go back".

She was never permitted to have "one on one" time with the older one, and will never be allowed to have alone time with the youngest one.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas