Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Fake nigger Alert! Nigger Professor of nigger studies lied about being a nigger!

‘I CANCEL MYSELF’ White professor Jessica A Krug reveals she pretended to be black during entire career teaching African history

Talcum X Shaun King and Rachel Dolezal have company!

A WHITE professor has revealed that she pretended to be black during her entire career teaching African history.

"For the better part of my adult life, every move I’ve made, every relationship I’ve formed, has been rooted in the napalm toxic soil of lies. Not just any lies," George Washington University professor Jessica Krug wrote in a blog post on Thursday.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/125780...etended-black/

Jessica Krug: George Washington University professor says she lied about being black

A US academic whose work focuses on Africa and the African diaspora has said she lied about being black.

Jessica Krug, an associate professor at George Washington University, admitted that she was in fact a white Jewish woman from Kansas City.

"I have built my life on a violent anti-Black lie, and I have lied in every breath I have taken," she wrote.

Her case bears strong parallels to Rachel Dolezal, a white race activist who claimed to be black.

Ms Dolezal first made headlines in 2015 when her parents outed her as white.

The former civil rights activist and African studies instructor had kept up the pretence of being African American for years, but said she "identified as black".
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54008495
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was growing up I wanted to be a lot of things, but certainly never a nigger!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rachel Dolezal 2. Deranged white wimminz who adore nigger culture so much, they tried to be niggers.

And of course, the worthless simians could've excused her because she was a proponent of their cause, but true to form, are ungrateful morons.

This one became a professor. The brightest niggers aren't niggers at all; but crazy humans who want to be niggers themselves.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    ‘I CANCEL MYSELF’ White professor Jessica A Krug reveals she pretended to be black during entire career teaching African history

Talcum X Shaun King and Rachel Dolezal have company!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/125780...etended-black/

Jessica Krug: George Washington University professor says she lied about being black

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54008495
    I identify as a Viking!! That doesn't make me one!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Well in my book she is a nigger now. I bet she has burned more coal than a coke factory.
    Coke Burner:
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.