Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

A nigger country singer? What’s the industry coming to?

I have to admit, country music and me, don’t fit these days. But this nigger is famous?

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...icant-injuries
    Free Derek Chauvin!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had my country phase long ago. However, I can't understand this pandering to niggers. Country is white, gnomesayin? But I really don't mind other humans partake in it, because good music is a gift to humanity. Rap and nigger music are just shit, for animals.

Country now welcomes niggers to be"inclusive". That'll be the end of them.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to listen to Country & Western all the time, back in the 1970's, when I was driving truck. C & W has since evolved into into something totally different. And including nigger 'performers' in C & W is as hideous and heretical as humans doing (C)rap 'music'.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not into country.Don’t like niggs.I am into classic rock.Jimmi Hendrix was black.But his music is great.Blacks are usually worthless niggs.99% of the time.But this is an exception to the rule on rare occasions.Very rare.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well there was a nigger C&W singer back in the 1970’s named Charlie Pride. He did not sound at all like a nigger and you would never know he was a coon if you didn’t see him.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Well there was a nigger C&W singer back in the 1970’s named Charlie Pride. He did not sound at all like a nigger and you would never know he was a coon if you didn’t see him.
    THAT'S CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!!

At one time a lot of blacks aspired to be white. They started doing things like putting caustic soda on dey hayidz to straighten their hurr. They would try to dress in suits to look respecuh-bull. Of course the suits turned into those zootsuits and the hurr just ended up as rediculous as the suits.

When white morons act like niggers, everyone calls them wiggers. What did they call the niggers trying to act white?

Niteys? Numans?
    Last edited by tweakstick; 09-04-2020 at 11:19 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at those white girls fawning over that nigger. Sickening.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blanco-Brown-Sydney.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	155.5 KB 
ID:	12323
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you play a nigger country & Western song backwards the jacked car goes back to its owner, the liquor store gets unrobbed, your niglet tribe crawls back into the dick trap, and your Hi- Point unjams!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Charlie Pride was good, I only remember one of his songs that played on am radio when I was a kid driving a tractor though, it was Kiss an Angel Good morning. That was back when country music was... well.. country.

Another one I don't mind is Darius Rucker or as you may know him by his nigger name Hootie.

As for this ridiculous looking nigger, never heard of him and never heard any of his music. I gave up listening to country music unless it was old school stuff. Waylon, Willy, George, Merle, Johnny, Paycheck, Hank, etc... Now that's good country music!
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Not into country.Don’t like niggs.I am into classic rock.Jimmi Hendrix was black.But his music is great.Blacks are usually worthless niggs.99% of the time.But this is an exception to the rule on rare occasions.Very rare.
    I met Jimi's dad once when I was younger. There was a music festival my friend's band was playing and one of the guys playing that night was Guitar Shorty who is married to Jim's sister, and Jimi's sister and father, Al Hendrix, were there. Jimi's dad was a typical mixed American black, probably about 20% non-black Caucasian or so I would guess. But, what most people don't know about Jimi was that his mother was a full blood Native American Indian. So, Jimi was more Native American Indian than anything else really.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Put them back in chains. They sure could sing back then.
    Free Derek Chauvin!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by azmarlin39a View Post
    Put them back in chains. They sure could sing back then.
    Moon Crickets!
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    reminds me of the old joke about 2 dyslexics in a bar....

One says, " go find out what music is on tonight..."

So he goes to the bar and asks the barman, barman says " it's country and western "

He gets back to the table and his friend asks him " so what's on tonight ? "

and the other dyslexic says " Oh, it's some cunt from Preston "

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^
    As a victim of chronoprogressive byslexia,

I MA NOT AMUSED!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you mean: chronic progressive dyslexia
    says google
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    says google
    Dude, that was kind of the whole point:
    "byslexia"
    "MA NOT"

That's why I saw ton amuseb!

Well, it saw funny ot em when I wrote ti, any-yaw.

Whenever I say something that Mrs. Tweak doesn't get, it's followed by my saying " ī tē ō ˈyü tē (eye tea owe you tea) ." This is the phonetic spelling of the words "it out." Meaning "apparently I have to spell it out for you."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I stop listening to country in the 2000's they started to promote that ruckus nigger guy. He reminds me of that NASCAR nigger.