Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Black Motorist Dares Police to Shoot Again!

A black Motorist out with his coalburner is stopped by the police for an unknown reason.

Apparently Mr. Black Motorist has trouble hearing or complying with a lawful police order, so his hooptie is peppered with, uhh... pepper balls.

This is where the video picks up showing a loud mouthed coon having a Cat 5 Chimpout, daring the police to shoot at him again.

Silly negro, look at yourself... the only coon in the picture and a bunch of white guys with guns! Silly negro, who do you think will win this one!

Your wish was their command!

This is a very entertaining video! Worth watching 2 or 3 times for sure

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...fianc-n1225701

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumb fucking nigger and his fat coal burning whore

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    While I ordinarily wouldn't have a problem with the cops being so hospitable as to oblige this nigger's request for extra pepper to go with it's double stuffed pork, this was a bad idea.

This is more fuel to the fire and the cops should have just ignored it and acted like it didn't exist until such time as it became justifiable. Up until then, it could have been written off as being a simple accident or someone else that did it. Not anymore.

They should have gotten on their bullhorns and given the mouthy nigger orders to vacate. At least then if he had continued, it could have been justified.

Now, these guys have gone viral with the video of the incident and the DPD officers will be thrown under the nigger filled bus, fired, and sued. The department will be targeted now and more powder has just been added to the keg.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ...and more powder has just been added to the keg.
    I was relieved they didn't open fire with the real stuff when the nigger "pulled off" (nigger speak for driving away) which if the jig did drive towards the Po, they would have been justified at doing so.

I can't imagine how many BTU's of the city would have been lost if that had happened.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    A black Motorist out with his coalburner is stopped by the police for an unknown reason.

Apparently Mr. Black Motorist has trouble hearing or complying with a lawful police order, so his hooptie is peppered with, uhh... pepper balls.

This is where the video picks up showing a loud mouthed coon having a Cat 5 Chimpout, daring the police to shoot at him again.

Silly negro, look at yourself... the only coon in the picture and a bunch of white guys with guns! Silly negro, who do you think will win this one!

Your wish was their command!

This is a very entertaining video! Worth watching 2 or 3 times for sure

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...fianc-n1225701
    Made my day!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Made my day!!
    You want to double down on making your day... maybe you missed it but go over to the "Life Without Parole" thread and enjoy "And Two More for Not Listening"

(A dindu nuffin gets bean bagged hard enough to get knocked of its hind legs, still wouldn't comply so the silly nigger is blasted twice more.. right in the balls!)

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    You want to double down on making your day... maybe you missed it but go over to the "Life Without Parole" thread and enjoy "And Two More for Not Listening"

(A dindu nuffin gets bean bagged hard enough to get knocked of its hind legs, still wouldn't comply so the silly nigger is blasted twice more.. right in the balls!)
    That made my " Munf!!"

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get him back in the monkey house at the zoo!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.