Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

NJ Makes it Virtually Illegal to Call 911 on Niggers

We all know the case where a White woman called police on the kindly nigger "birdwatcher."

Well now you can go to prison for a year if your call to 911 is considered racially motivated.

These Democrats won't be happy until their pet niggers murder us all.

https://www.nj.com/news/2020/09/call...ars-in-nj.html

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I thought the term "birdwatcher" was a code phrase that meant "homosexual nigger that is looking to have gay sex with random niggers and humans in a park."

Not that there is anything wrong with being homosexual, but I don't think niggers should be allowed to break the law just because of their skin color.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not only do they break the law, they get away with it!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Humans will fight back eventually, mostly by moving as far away from niggers as they can. As we all know, the higher the concentration of niggers in a place, the more they will kill each other. Our inbred slave-descended niggers complain endlessly about "raysizzums" and "injussiss" from American Humans, but niggers everywhere are always at the very bottom of whatever Human society they infest. That's not "racism" (which is a phony social construct, IMHO), that's the result of niggers being niggers.

I've been to Africa (Kenya). Niggers there treat their fellow niggers far worse than American niggers are treated. They sure as shit aren't coddled like our slave-spawned niggers!

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Humans will fight back eventually, mostly by moving as far away from niggers as they can. As we all know, the higher the concentration of niggers in a place, the more they will kill each other. Our inbred slave-descended niggers complain endlessly about "raysizzums" and "injussiss" from American Humans, but niggers everywhere are always at the very bottom of whatever Human society they infest. That's not "racism" (which is a phony social construct, IMHO), that's the result of niggers being niggers.

I've been to Africa (Kenya). Niggers there treat their fellow niggers far worse than American niggers are treated. They sure as shit aren't coddled like our slave-spawned niggers!
    Niggers hate niggers, they hate their own nigglets, you can tell because of the way they're raised, and too....its IN the niggers DNA to be violent and tribal...that's one reason why the nigger gangs shoot each other for coming on its "turf"....filthy animals, there are websites that track the nigger on nigger murdering in Chimpcago...amazing, in a great way, how many niggers shoot and murder other niggers every year there..in it's in the hundreds...lol. (still NOT enough though!!)

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sheep in liberal states protect their pet niggers,who will turn on them. I am glad I live in Florida, because down here we don’t need to call 911.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0C3AA61A-3FD3-4F3C-98F3-0D36F466E97A.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	12338

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The sheep in liberal states protect their pet niggers,who will turn on them. I am glad I live in Florida, because down here we don’t need to call 911.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0C3AA61A-3FD3-4F3C-98F3-0D36F466E97A.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	12338
    Try Dat!! I was born in NJ and I live in Florida now!! No way in HELL would I live in NJ now!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    " Police please...yes, there's a crazy man who's just stabbed and raped a woman.....we need help "

" can you give us a description of the attacker ? "

" er...no, sorry "
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Just tell the 911 operator. you're "Color Blind"
    You know, you may be right. I can throw over a pretty good jiggaboo accent and sound like a real nigger, thanks to my Chimpout training. It would go something like this..' Yo, der sum crayzee bat-sheet nigger beeza a cuttin up sum bitch....we needz da po to coms an gets a help ! "
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Seeing how niggers get away with virtually every crime in the book, this is basically Christmas for niggers.
    A nigger asks Santa for “fuck whitey” and their wishes are coming true.
    On that subject why do we call a group of crows a murder and niggers a gaggle of groids? Seems mixed up, I prefer “a murder of niggers”.