Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger free Lopez Island resident fights back against encroaching niggerdom

‘Like our own Charlottesville’: America’s culture war lands on tiny, mostly white Lopez Island

Lopez Island in the San Juans has long had a special reputation, which they advertise before you come.

“Don’t be startled,” the visitors bureau cautions, “when people wave at you from their cars. This is the ‘Friendly Isle.’ “

But that nickname has become a rueful joke to some Lopezians this summer, as the bitter cultural and political fights of the nation suddenly broke out on the rural island.

Somehow it’s gotten so tense that as the summer closes, small bands of islanders have taken to staying up all night holding vigils, by the side of the road, to guard against the destructive trespasses of some others.

t all boiled over the morning of Aug. 12, when Dwight Lewis, a well-known island local since 1974, showed up near the island center of Lopez Village with an excavator. According to sheriff’s deputies, he used the machine to mow down a series of Black Lives Matter memorial signs that other locals had put up along the roadway.

The signs feature local artists’ depictions of Black men and women killed in recent years by police, along with flowers and brief memorial inscriptions. When some other islanders tried to save the signs, Lewis allegedly swung the excavator arm at them.
    “I felt I had to make a statement,” Lewis said. “I’m getting this Black Lives Matter shoved right down my throat all the time … I don’t want to go home to Lopez Island every night and see Black Lives Matter and have it shoved down my throat.”
    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...-lopez-island/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A GoFundMe account should be set up so that man's excavator always has a full tank of fuel.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    A GoFundMe account should be set up so that man's excavator always has a full tank of fuel.
    Absolutely!

I'd donate.

Cheers to this gentleman.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    white pride worldwide

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black pride is admirable. White pride is racist and KKK-ish.

The signs feature local artists’ depictions of Black men and women killed in recent years by police,
    I guess they didn't put depictions of all the niggers killed by other niggers? And what is this BS of putting a capital "B" on "black"? Can I call myself "White"?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They need to have 1000s of memorials for all the whites and other non-blacks murdered by these vile yard apes.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been on Lopez Island a couple times -- it's truly gorgeous. All the islands in the Sound are stunning, but there's something ethereal about Lopez (and Orcas) that leave a lasting impression.

To the best of my memory, over my decades spent in these parts, I've never seen a nigger in the San Juans. I take that back -- on my occasional visits to NAS Whidbey, I have seen some Navy niggers, but very few. Even USN niggers seem to avoid being surrounded by water. I have no idea how they can function on ships...

Anyway, almost 2 years have passed since we moved into this house, and I have still not seen a nigger on this island!