Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

50 FAILED nigger McDonald's franchise owners sue McDonald's because discriminations and racisms

Dem raycisms. Again.
    Black Franchisees Sue McDonald's For Discrimination

1. Buy McDonald's franchise.
    2. Run it into the ground with negroid incompetence.
    3. Sue McDonald's for racisms!

More than 50 Black former McDonald's franchisees have sued the fast food chain claiming a "systematic" pattern of racial discrimination that hindered their success and forced some out of business -- claims the company strenuously denies.

The complaint, filed late Monday in a federal court in Chicago, accuses the restaurant chain of steering Black franchisees to poor locations that required higher security and insurance costs and suffered from lower-volume sales.

"McDonald's intentionally and covertly deprived plaintiffs of the same rights enjoyed by white franchisees," the suit said.

"But for plaintiffs' race, McDonald's would have offered plaintiffs profitable restaurant locations ... rather than forcing them out after decades of sweat and tears dedicated to the franchise."
    https://www.ibtimes.com/black-franch...nation-3038427
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look niggers, the restaurant industry is HARD work. Couple that with having your location where your coonstumers steal, it's hard to generate a profit. You should have done your maths, but then again, that's beyond your simian comprehension. My advice: try Popeye's or KFC, more nigger friendly, and actually work. But that's asking too much. Just sue McDs for imagined raycisms.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 09-01-2020 at 09:31 PM. Reason: I meant sue, not did. Damn spell check.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger franchisees are whining that the nigger areas they were assigned are full of nigger lowlives like themselves. They wanted the good white areas with pretty wite wimun
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Look niggers, the restaurant industry is HARD work. Couple that with having your location where your coonstumers steal, it's hard to generate a profit. You should have done your maths, but then again, that's beyond your simian comprehension. My advice: try Popeye's or KFC, more nigger friendly, and actually work. But that's asking too much. Just did McDs for imagined raycisms.
    You mean to tell me growing up these nigger franchisees never got free eats from their nigger friends working at the golden arches?

For fucks sake that's all you see at McCoons... niggers giving niggers free chow.

What makes these owners think it would'nt happen at their stores???

Again... Fucking niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not that I eat fast food often and definitely avoid them in ghettos but I have been to a couple that have all nigger employees. They’re incompetent, rude, stink, filthy, ugly and your order will be wrong. Did I mention how fugly and stupid they are? Anyways, I don’t have to tell you lot that.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even niggers don't want to run businesses in nigger fuxated neighborhoods.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Living just past the outskirts of a major city, I have noticed that niggers tend to ride the "buh" to the last stop on the line and work at restaurants close to it.

I happened into a McDonald's in s predominantly white area, and by the way it was staffed, you would have thought you were in the hood.

I guess some niggers don't want to work with niggers so they get on the buh and ride to the white neighborhood.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This will get tossed out.

poor locations that required higher security and insurance costs
    Translation: Niggers caused niggers to lose money. It is raysis because McNiggers doesn't take EBT which would allow them more nigger sales. Just wait until that $15 an hour kicks in. Then these niggers will really need to cut back the profit margin.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    This will get tossed out. Translation: Niggers caused niggers to lose money. It is raysis because McNiggers doesn't take EBT which would allow them more nigger sales. Just wait until that $15 an hour kicks in. Then these niggers will really need to cut back the profit margin.
    I know some of them around here do or at least have taken EBT's in the past. The rational is that hoamblissed peepullz doan gots no kitchenz.

Whenever big business is threatened with a loss, they find a way around it. A few years back, Walliworld's meatcutters were talking about unionizing in a few stores. The home office in AR was all over it like stink on shit within literally hours. Teams of lawyers already had a plans in place like NORAD does for wars. One week prior to them putting it to a vote, all Wal-Marts in the US had shuttered the windows and consolidated virtually all meat-cutters into a few locations, laid off untold hundreds and contracted out the work. The problem was solved before it even started and it was done with a sledgehammer, not negotiations.

How soon after the whole $15/hour wage passage in NY did it take for NY McNiggers to replace the counter workers with kiosk and start trials for robot cooks?

Niggers shoot themselves in the foot when they try to squeeze big businesses. They may get away with that shit with Washington and the pandernig representatives, but that shit don't fly in the boardroom where the dollar is the bottom line. Why do these niggers think for one second that executives are going to give up their fat paychecks for them? Idiots.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the hood, I'm design an underground facility that uses those little vacuum delivery tubes like the bank drive in.
    Pay 1st, of course.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    It doesn't stink, doesn't have AIDS and STD's and shows up for work everyday. - Say goodbye to your $15 an hour jobs niggers.

Hey I actually like those kiosks where you order the food. You can customize your order very easily where as the person behind the register usually doesn't care about your special order and gets it wrong half the time.

As for robots cooking and making the food, I think it's a good idea for the fast food industry but I don't think the technology is there just yet to be fully automated.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    McDonald's tells those interested in owning a franchise what locations are available, and for how much. It's on the individual to figure out why the location is available, and why the price is what it is. Companies large and small have tried to make a profit where niggers live, and have failed. These litigious blackaroons ignored the realities of doing business with their own kind, and now want their money back. If McDonald's told them not to bother trying to do business in the 'hood, because niggers, they'd get sued in a heartbeat. Blacks should know better than anyone what to expect.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    It doesn't stink, doesn't have AIDS and STD's and shows up for work everyday. - Say goodbye to your $15 an hour jobs niggers.

I bet it wont fuck up your order either.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Years ago, I buddy of mine worked in McNiggers for a while. He said the nigger ' workers ' would give giant bags of food to their famblys who would cover their crimes by ordering a small fries. You want 16 Big macs, 300 chicken nuggets and a gallon of Coke with that? While niggers are tolerated in a human world, niggers will never stop taking advantage of the foolish compassion of humans. South Africa had the right idea and the only one that worked.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This will get tossed out.

Translation: Niggers caused niggers to lose money. It is raysis because McNiggers doesn't take EBT which would allow them more nigger sales. Just wait until that $15 an hour kicks in. Then these niggers will really need to cut back the profit margin.
    Funny you should mention EBT. I do Uber Eats part time and as a matter of fact, did a pick up in Dallas for delivery. I forgot which restaurant it was, but it was in the Oak Cliff district (or 'Coon City' as I call it) and they had a sign saying they accepted EBT.

Never thought you could use EBT/food stamps at a restaurant
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet it wont fuck up your order either.
    Jesus, I've seen McDonalds food that looked cleaner than that
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know this isn't comparing apples with apples, but an Indian friend has half a dozen Subway franchises which are staffed by family and friends.

The golden rule of success seems to be always open a store near a station or students, never near niggers.

He must be on to something, he was a millionaire before he turned 40.