Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Gun Toting LA Nigger Made Good By Sheriffs

Here we go again. Stupid nigger turns a simple traffic stop, not only into a felony.... but into a chance for the po po to get in a little target practice!

Shortly after punching a Sherriff's Deputy, the nigger achieved room temperature.

https://news.yahoo.com/police-black-...062956910.html

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger was stopped for a traffic violation while on a bicycle, it had a pile of stolen clothes (it's common in SoCal for niggers to steal clothing out of unattended machines in laundromats -- it happened to me once), and it had a pawgun concealed within said stolen clothing. The nigger punched a cop and resisted arrest (as they always do). Still, even though the nigger was clearly a threat to the officers, its fambly ooked that it dint doo nuffins...

'You guys take care of dogs, you don’t take care of us niggahs,' [nigger Dijon] Kizzee’s aunt Fletcher Fair said, addressing the sheriff's department. 'He was a sweet and loving young nigger. It had its whole life ahead of it and [that] was cut short by dah PoPo.'
    These dumb niggers never do anything to deserve the lead Skittle.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This story has been updated to correct that the dead man's reported surname is Kizzee, not Kizee”

glad they got that cleared up.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The reason niggers are frequently called "knot heads"... they don't fucking learn from others mistakes.

Steal shit, ride a bike breaking traffic laws, run from the PoPo, punch the PoPo, how many more reasons do you need to get acutely lead poisoned?

Fucking niggers.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dijon!? WTF niggers, what's next, Hollandaise? Stick with the animal names, they suit you better than fancy European names.

This is big news here in greater L.A. area. Protests and shit coming.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    “You guys take care of dogs, you don’t take care of us,” said Kizzee’s aunt, Fletcher Fair, addressing the Sheriff's Department.
    That's because dogs are loyal and provide a useful service to society, you niggers don't. By the way, dogs need to be taken care of, they don't have the ability to speak or work a job to support themselves unlike you worthless lazy niggers who do have the ability yet refuse to use it. Why the fuck should we be "taking care of you" ?

Personally I think niggers would be happier and better off if they were still slaves, three squares a day, room and board, steady work, etc. Wait... I guess the problem with that is the work part, they just want to be fed and housed and not have to do a damn thing for it.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    That's because dogs are loyal and provide a useful service to society, you niggers don't. By the way, dogs need to be taken care of, they don't have the ability to speak or work a job to support themselves unlike you worthless lazy niggers who do have the ability yet refuse to use it. Why the fuck should we be "taking care of you" ?

Personally I think niggers would be happier and better off if they were still slaves, three squares a day, room and board, steady work, etc. Wait... I guess the problem with that is the work part, they just want to be fed and housed and not have to do a damn thing for it.
    Some of us can make a similar argument about cats. Cats can be very loyal and provide useful services to society, such as hunting rodents/birds and providing companionship for humans. Do they HAVE to do those things? No, but it seems that some of them enjoy doing that.

And unlike niggers, if for some reason a cat is abandoned by their owner (which is a terrible thing for a human to do), the cat can usually figure out a way or two to survive. Do the strays tend to beg by being really nice to humans and purring for them? A lot of them are guilty of that, but it's a legitimate survival strategy, since it gets them better quality food than what they may find in a dumpster, or maybe they just enjoy the social interaction. And they sometimes get adopted, which significantly improves their survival chances, versus being a homeless cat.

(This is not a cats versus dogs debate. Some of us like cats, and some of us like dogs. Some folks are petcurious and like a little bit of both.)

As for niggers and slavery, I don't think niggers were ever happier than when they were slaves. They had clothes, food, water, and shelter. Sometimes they were even allowed to muh dik each other because it was a cheap way to produce more slaves. Nowadays, niggers are given clothes, food, water, shelter, and muh dik, but they aren't happy. They have affirmative action jobs, but they aren't happy. What niggers need is to be enslaved, and to work for free.

It's the part of the equation that is missing these days. Now if only we could figure out a way to enslave them and make them work for free, legally.

I've got it! Arrest them when they commit crimes and send them to prison! They can also get plenty of muh dik, anal cancer, the GRID (Gay Related Immune Deficiency, AKA AIDS/HIV/SIV), and COVID-19!

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

Niggers would fucking LOVE that! It ticks all of the boxes, niggers seem to enjoy being in prison and take pride in it, AND it solves a large number of our problems!

We should also make them share cells with Antifa. They deserve it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ Petcurious
    Good one, unreggie!

What next, Petrosexual? Bipetual? Nonbinarycanary lovers?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can thank John, Teddy and Bobby Kennedy for most of our nigger problems today. These liberal fucks pandered to them to get control of the government. I can remember in school the teacher thought we were being patriotic by wearing a Kennedy half dollar on a chain but they never noticed the other holes we drilled in Kennedy's head to remember the bullets that took him out. I want a coin for Teddy so I can gnaw out the back of his head on a milling machine to commemorate the cancer that ate the back of his head off!

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    You gotta be a Very Sick Fuck to like niggers....and it seems like the left-wingers and demoshits Love the floppy-earred, flat-nosed stinking niggers....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    You gotta be a Very Sick Fuck to like niggers....and it seems like the left-wingers and demoshits Love the floppy-earred, flat-nosed stinking niggers....
    Make no mistake. The top liberal politicians HATE niggers. Aside of a few that have sunk so low. IE Deblasio. They know the nigger vote is what keeps them in office. Without it, they would lose every election outside of the west coast.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.