Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Canuck Coddlers Can't Come to Canada With Adopt-a-Coon Cargo

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ADOPT.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	12313

These two libtard Canadian parents moved to Haiti to feed the monkeys, illegally adopted two snigglet flycatchers, one of which has the AIDS. The proud parents now want to bring them back to Canada for a lifetime of free health care at taxpayer expense. The adopt-a-nigg's paperwork will not go thru and the parents are whining that they can't come back. Meanwhile, the soon to be cannibalized mum is expecting and probably needs a c-section... in Haiti... Where the natives are licking their chops for some meat to go with their mud pies. What could possibly go wrong?

To make matters stupider (yeah, it's not a real word, but it sure as hell fits here), they want to do all this during the fauxrona plandemic.

JT is in a real pickle here!

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/pregnant-c...110000509.html
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in Canada and the libtardism is spreading north. I've been paying for years for a bunch of worthless, savage, cannibalistic Haitians. Justin is a not-too-bright silly nu-male cuck asshole. All these idiots clamouring to adopt these tarbabies are going to bitterly regret that decision not too far down the road when their sprogs turn into big, ugly, violent, low-IQ sub-simians.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm in Canada and the libtardism is spreading north. I've been paying for years for a bunch of worthless, savage, cannibalistic Haitians. Justin is a not-too-bright silly nu-male cuck asshole. All these idiots clamouring to adopt these tarbabies are going to bitterly regret that decision not too far down the road when their sprogs turn into big, ugly, violent, low-IQ sub-simians.
    It's so sad... It's pretty much 20 years to the day since my first visit to Montreal (and Canada) to ask permission to marry Mrs. PH (we just lamented out 19th anniversary ). I was terrified. But I thought the place was beautiful. Not a nigger or goat-fucker in sight. Of course, that was the Westmount section of the city (those of you who know the place know what I'm talking about). I was quite out of my working-class element, to be sure.

The last time we were there was the kids' Spring Break last year. There were niggers and ass-lifters on every corner -- twice as many as there were less than 2 years earlier when we were there for my father-in-law's funeral. Montreal is being overrun, but according to my sister-in-law, Toronto is far worse. Next year, my brother-in-law is moving to Vancouver (B.C.) with his young family. He won't come right out and say it, but I suspect there are quality of life issues involved.

And as anyone with an IQ north of 50 knows, there is a direct correlation between the quality of life in a place and the number of niggers in that place.

The U.S. is stuck with 45 million slave-descended niggers -- the legacy of a mistake made 300 years ago. Canada is importing them now. Which is worse?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    It's so sad... It's pretty much 20 years to the day since my first visit to Montreal (and Canada) to ask permission to marry Mrs. PH (we just lamented out 19th anniversary ). I was terrified. But I thought the place was beautiful. Not a nigger or goat-fucker in sight. Of course, that was the Westmount section of the city (those of you who know the place know what I'm talking about). I was quite out of my working-class element, to be sure.

The last time we were there was the kids' Spring Break last year. There were niggers and ass-lifters on every corner -- twice as many as there were less than 2 years earlier when we were there for my father-in-law's funeral. Montreal is being overrun, but according to my sister-in-law, Toronto is far worse. Next year, my brother-in-law is moving to Vancouver (B.C.) with his young family. He won't come right out and say it, but I suspect there are quality of life issues involved.

And as anyone with an IQ north of 50 knows, there is a direct correlation between the quality of life in a place and the number of niggers in that place.

The U.S. is stuck with 45 million slave-descended niggers -- the legacy of a mistake made 300 years ago. Canada is importing them now. Which is worse?
    Oh, well - Westmount. Won't see any niggers squatting in those ancestral mansions. I was born and grew up in Montreal, don't remember seeing any niggers and the only problems we had were the French/English thing. French-Canadians (especially the cops) have traditionally been unapologetically racist and never tried to hide it. I have a memory of getting on a bus. A nigger sow stood outside and asked the driver something. "Get your yellow ass out of here", he said in his Quebecois accent and slammed the doors on her. I remember being shocked. But that generation is dying out and now we have the younger snowflakes and bleeding hearts squawking.

Toronto! I'm sure it used to be one of the most peaceful, clean cities in the world. (Montreal used to be the bank-robbing capital of North America and had a big Mafia and biker gang presence). Now, the citizens and even the cops in TO are stunned at the constant gun violence in the streets caused by imported niggers, of course. No one has ever seen this and they don't know how to deal with it.

Justin is too busy leading gay pride parades and acting the fool to do anything about it.

I live about 40 miles west of Montreal, have for years, and all is peaceful and nigger-free around here. I go into the city only when I must.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ Diva...

You've probably been there more lately than have I, but in April 2019, just outside that Westmount bubble (downtown), there were far too many niggers and camel-suckers everywhere. I never saw any until about 5 years ago.

Again, that is a different world from what I've lived in most of my life. I find the wife's family home a little creepy, to be honest.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    @ Diva...

You've probably been there more lately than have I, but in April 2019, just outside that Westmount bubble (downtown), there were far too many niggers and camel-suckers everywhere. I never saw any until about 5 years ago.
    No, I'm probably not there more than you are. About 5 years ago, I started going downtown twice a year to see my doctor. I hadn't been there in over 10 years prior and I walk from the train station down Rene Levesque Blvd. Yes, I see lots of niggers on my way but see none of them engaging in any TNB, maybe because they are so outnumbered by humans? I don't know, but yeah - it's like a different world from the one in which I grew up too.

Again, that is a different world from what I've lived in most of my life. I find the wife's family home a little creepy, to be honest.
    Creepy how? Surrounded by niggers and muzzies? In which part of the city do they live? Are they in Westmount?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    No, I'm probably not there more than you are. About 5 years ago, I started going downtown twice a year to see my doctor. I hadn't been there in over 10 years prior and I walk from the train station down Rene Levesque Blvd. Yes, I see lots of niggers on my way but see none of them engaging in any TNB, maybe because they are so outnumbered by humans? I don't know, but yeah - it's like a different world from the one in which I grew up too.

Creepy how? Surrounded by niggers and muzzies? In which part of the city do they live? Are they in Westmount?
    Not to dox my mother-in-law, but the family digs are in Westmount a few blocks south of Westmount Summit park.

The niggers and ass-lifters seem to stay out of the ritzy neighborhoods, but there are plenty of them in the downtown area. And yes, I have seen them in and around Westmount from time to time.

The "creepy" aspect of the house (really a "mansion"), begins with the little-used third floor. It's very dark, very Gothic, and has remained pretty much untouched since the house was built in the late 19th Century. I'm sure the furniture is worth a fortune, but I hate antiques, so...

My sister-in-law swears the third floor is haunted -- several family members have passed in the house. She has numerous very compelling anecdotes related to same. Get some wine in her and she'll spill...

Also, I almost always refuse to use the rickety old elevator. The plaque inside says 1940-something. It is less than confidence-inspiring, to put it mildly. My mother-in-law uses it periodically, but she rarely goes up to the second floor, and I would guess she almost never has occasion to go up to the third. There's a married couple that care for the house and grounds 5 days a week. They keep everything spotlessly clean, but I don't think anyone knows what to do with the third -- it's very chopped up, lots of smallish rooms considering the size of the house.

The creepiest thing to me is the attic. There used to be a narrow stair from the landing of the third floor up to the attic. The stair was removed by the wife's grandfather to facilitate the installation of HVAC systems back in the 1970's (I think). All the equipment in the room that replaced the stairs is now obsolete and was replaced long ago. They need to tear that shit out and replace the stairs.

Anyway, the only way to get up to the attic is the very sketchy elevator. Thing is, there are massive archives of not only family history, but world history going back to the late 1800's. There are untold treasures up there. Dozens of steamer trunks (many of them locked), a beautiful mahogany Victorian-era desk (it's stuck -- too big to get into the elevator), artworks, sculptures, even a ridiculously-ornate harp! Most intriguing are a couple of heavy duty metal lock-boxes about half the size of a briefcase. Maybe they're just solid lead, but they are far too heavy for their size to be anything other than very heavy metal (gold?).

I had several conversations with my late father-in-law about the stuff in the attic and he always said that he was going to deal with it when he was an "old man". I don't think he expected to have a heart attack sitting at a traffic light behind the wheel of his Range Rover in downtown Montreal when he was 66 (2016).

The last time I was in the attic was right after his funeral. The girls had asked some questions about that side of the fam' that no one could answer, so I thought I might find something. There was a massive thunderstorm and we lost power. I was stuck up there for hours. I had to take a piss in a flower vase that I'm sure was quite valuable (hey -- at least I didn't have to take a shit!). Right as the daylight was fading (there are several dormers that let in light), the power came back on. I haven't been up there since and would be surprised if anyone has in the last few years.

My brother-in-law isn't exactly a sissy, per se, but he is a delicate soul. He went up in the attic when he was in his teens, says he "saw something" (won't tell me what), and never went back up again. It is a little creepy, I'll give him that.

Ironically, my wife will be one third owner of that compound (it has a "cottage", pool, detached garage, and gardens) someday. We don't talk about it -- she's still dealing with the unexpected death of Jacques. It's been four years, and to be honest, I miss that crazy old bastard more than I can tell you, so I get it. But it's coming. I can't live in Canada, and that house has been in the family for generations. I don't know what will happen. My brother-in-law is moving to Vancouver next year, sis'-in-law lives in Toronto, so who knows what will become of that place once her mom is gone. I'm sure there will be ample assets to maintain the place for the next family occupant no matter what.

That will never be me, though...

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Canuck Coddlers Can't Come to Canada With Adopt-a-Coon Cargo
    One of the best thread titles I've heard in a long time!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.