Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Canuck Coddlers Can't Come to Canada With Adopt-a-Coon Cargo

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ADOPT.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	12313

These two libtard Canadian parents moved to Haiti to feed the monkeys, illegally adopted two snigglet flycatchers, one of which has the AIDS. The proud parents now want to bring them back to Canada for a lifetime of free health care at taxpayer expense. The adopt-a-nigg's paperwork will not go thru and the parents are whining that they can't come back. Meanwhile, the soon to be cannibalized mum is expecting and probably needs a c-section... in Haiti... Where the natives are licking their chops for some meat to go with their mud pies. What could possibly go wrong?

To make matters stupider (yeah, it's not a real word, but it sure as hell fits here), they want to do all this during the fauxrona plandemic.

JT is in a real pickle here!

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/pregnant-c...110000509.html
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in Canada and the libtardism is spreading north. I've been paying for years for a bunch of worthless, savage, cannibalistic Haitians. Justin is a not-too-bright silly nu-male cuck asshole. All these idiots clamouring to adopt these tarbabies are going to bitterly regret that decision not too far down the road when their sprogs turn into big, ugly, violent, low-IQ sub-simians.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm in Canada and the libtardism is spreading north. I've been paying for years for a bunch of worthless, savage, cannibalistic Haitians. Justin is a not-too-bright silly nu-male cuck asshole. All these idiots clamouring to adopt these tarbabies are going to bitterly regret that decision not too far down the road when their sprogs turn into big, ugly, violent, low-IQ sub-simians.
    It's so sad... It's pretty much 20 years to the day since my first visit to Montreal (and Canada) to ask permission to marry Mrs. PH (we just lamented out 19th anniversary ). I was terrified. But I thought the place was beautiful. Not a nigger or goat-fucker in sight. Of course, that was the Westmount section of the city (those of you who know the place know what I'm talking about). I was quite out of my working-class element, to be sure.

The last time we were there was the kids' Spring Break last year. There were niggers and ass-lifters on every corner -- twice as many as there were less than 2 years earlier when we were there for my father-in-law's funeral. Montreal is being overrun, but according to my sister-in-law, Toronto is far worse. Next year, my brother-in-law is moving to Vancouver (B.C.) with his young family. He won't come right out and say it, but I suspect there are quality of life issues involved.

And as anyone with an IQ north of 50 knows, there is a direct correlation between the quality of life in a place and the number of niggers in that place.

The U.S. is stuck with 45 million slave-descended niggers -- the legacy of a mistake made 300 years ago. Canada is importing them now. Which is worse?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    It's so sad... It's pretty much 20 years to the day since my first visit to Montreal (and Canada) to ask permission to marry Mrs. PH (we just lamented out 19th anniversary ). I was terrified. But I thought the place was beautiful. Not a nigger or goat-fucker in sight. Of course, that was the Westmount section of the city (those of you who know the place know what I'm talking about). I was quite out of my working-class element, to be sure.

The last time we were there was the kids' Spring Break last year. There were niggers and ass-lifters on every corner -- twice as many as there were less than 2 years earlier when we were there for my father-in-law's funeral. Montreal is being overrun, but according to my sister-in-law, Toronto is far worse. Next year, my brother-in-law is moving to Vancouver (B.C.) with his young family. He won't come right out and say it, but I suspect there are quality of life issues involved.

And as anyone with an IQ north of 50 knows, there is a direct correlation between the quality of life in a place and the number of niggers in that place.

The U.S. is stuck with 45 million slave-descended niggers -- the legacy of a mistake made 300 years ago. Canada is importing them now. Which is worse?
    Oh, well - Westmount. Won't see any niggers squatting in those ancestral mansions. I was born and grew up in Montreal, don't remember seeing any niggers and the only problems we had were the French/English thing. French-Canadians (especially the cops) have traditionally been unapologetically racist and never tried to hide it. I have a memory of getting on a bus. A nigger sow stood outside and asked the driver something. "Get your yellow ass out of here", he said in his Quebecois accent and slammed the doors on her. I remember being shocked. But that generation is dying out and now we have the younger snowflakes and bleeding hearts squawking.

Toronto! I'm sure it used to be one of the most peaceful, clean cities in the world. (Montreal used to be the bank-robbing capital of North America and had a big Mafia and biker gang presence). Now, the citizens and even the cops in TO are stunned at the constant gun violence in the streets caused by imported niggers, of course. No one has ever seen this and they don't know how to deal with it.

Justin is too busy leading gay pride parades and acting the fool to do anything about it.

I live about 40 miles west of Montreal, have for years, and all is peaceful and nigger-free around here. I go into the city only when I must.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ Diva...

You've probably been there more lately than have I, but in April 2019, just outside that Westmount bubble (downtown), there were far too many niggers and camel-suckers everywhere. I never saw any until about 5 years ago.

Again, that is a different world from what I've lived in most of my life. I find the wife's family home a little creepy, to be honest.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    @ Diva...

You've probably been there more lately than have I, but in April 2019, just outside that Westmount bubble (downtown), there were far too many niggers and camel-suckers everywhere. I never saw any until about 5 years ago.
    No, I'm probably not there more than you are. About 5 years ago, I started going downtown twice a year to see my doctor. I hadn't been there in over 10 years prior and I walk from the train station down Rene Levesque Blvd. Yes, I see lots of niggers on my way but see none of them engaging in any TNB, maybe because they are so outnumbered by humans? I don't know, but yeah - it's like a different world from the one in which I grew up too.

Again, that is a different world from what I've lived in most of my life. I find the wife's family home a little creepy, to be honest.
    Creepy how? Surrounded by niggers and muzzies? In which part of the city do they live? Are they in Westmount?