Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Two weave-festooned nigger sows throw down at LaGuardia!

I know, I know -- sows will be sows. We all know they're even more savage and vicious than nigger bucks.

These types of weave-yanking sow brawls take place on an hourly basis all across this nation, usually at Chuck E. Cheese or Dollah Stows...

Why do nigger sows get into so many paw fights? Rutting for bucks? Muh Poosie!? Darker sow jealous of lighter-skinned sow? Weave envy...?

These are questions that even science or the Bible cannot answer. It's a mystery.

What we know is, you can give a sow a machete, show it another sow, and the machete sow will immediately try to hack off the other sow's weave!

https://nypost.com/2020/09/01/brawl-...d-video-shows/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Humans don’t behave this way. Niggers are savage animals.
    Free Derek Chauvin!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No sane human should get in the middle. They'll be charged with racism for trying to keep the peace. As we say here, leave them to their own devices and they will self-delete.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No human should try to break up a fight between sows. No doubt they were fighting over some worthless buck, for breeding rights before he gets his black ass thrown into NU.

I have never known, in my entire life, two human women who had massive brawls in public, or even in private.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I woulda left the two savage beasts fighting in the jet bridge and shut the airplane doors,get ready for take off.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Y'all get it, of course -- sows are going to sow, but I will never understand how all Humans can see this savage behavior day after day and not get a clue as to the True Nature of the Inbred Slave-Descended North American Pavement Ape™.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Y'all get it, of course -- sows are going to sow, but I will never understand how all Humans can see this savage behavior day after day and not get a clue as to the True Nature of the Inbred Slave-Descended North American Pavement Ape™.
    It's because humans DO NOT get to see the savage behavior of niggers day after day. The national nightly news will not cover stories like this. Can't be showing the democrat shit-skin pets for what they are.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    someone brought up that time Shaneegra grabbed the last hot wing like a greedy sow, sometimes you have to settle scores in the monkey tribe, no matter when and where it BE, when it's sheboon time.. it's ON !
    LOL! Same for that last piece of pizza at Chuck E Cheese.

I went to google and typed in niggers fighting at Chuckey Cheese and the first two links are from Chimpout. lol!!

https://chimpoutvideo.com/videos/chu...n-florida_v971

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chuck e cheese.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	116.3 KB 
ID:	12314
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I went to google and typed in niggers fighting at Chuckey Cheese and the first two links are from Chimpout. lol!!

Try it now with black teenagers fighting at LaGuardia. I just added it as a tag.

Remember not to put nigger in the tag lines when you add them. They usually get filtered from search engines.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.