Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger flight from La Guardia turns into she boon brawl & flight delay

Two women fight on jet bridge at LaGuardia Airport, wild video shows

These two women duked it out at LaGuardia Airport before even boarding their Delta flight to Atlanta, wild video footage shows.
    https://nypost.com/2020/09/01/brawl-...d-video-shows/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What no sound? I was prepping myself for the ooking and shrooking but silence. Maybe they were on their way to an African mute conference and one thought it got a finger instead of how many sugars it wanted in its coffee?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if airlines are permitted to count and record the number of minority passengers they transport. If they did, this would aid in choosing an airline with fewer monkeyshines.

By experience, I've noticed Delta is pretty consistently
    white front to back with an occasional shine sprinkled in. They normally travel alone, seemingly on business, thus reducing the chances of pack mentality behavior.

I have been seated near them and they were either well mannered or tranquilized, causing no problems, especially having to hub through Atlanta, planet of the apes!

On the other hand, when walking past the Spirit, Allegiant or Frontier gates, you would think they have direct flights to Tobacco Road.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    What no sound? I was prepping myself for the ooking and shrooking but silence. Maybe they were on their way to an African mute conference and one thought it got a finger instead of how many sugars it wanted in its coffee?
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good one!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I didn't think niggers could be muted unless they gots dat newpoat throat and most don't live long enough to get that.

Wouldn't it be nice if remote controls had a nigger mute button on them? Just walk in to a place and hit the button. Sorry, just daydreaming.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I don't know if airlines are permitted to count and record the number of minority passengers they transport. If they did, this would aid in choosing an airline with fewer monkeyshines.

By experience, I've noticed Delta is pretty consistently
    white front to back with an occasional shine sprinkled in. They normally travel alone, seemingly on business, thus reducing the chances of pack mentality behavior.

I have been seated near them and they were either well mannered or tranquilized, causing no problems, especially having to hub through Atlanta, planet of the apes!

On the other hand, when walking past the Spirit, Allegiant or Frontier gates, you would think they have direct flights to Tobacco Road.
    Didn't Delta come out not long ago saying they were going to make efforts to increase the amount of niggers flying their airline? Or did I dream that?

Wouldn't surprise me if they pull some shit like giving niggers discounts on tickets.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is it with niggers and airports and planes? Seems there is a chimpout everyday somewhere. I guess they are overwhelmed with the YT's magic flying ju ju and would prefer to stick to their flying pyramids from when they was kangs.

The only wings a nigger should ever have are

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Didn't Delta come out not long ago saying they were going to make efforts to increase the amount of niggers flying their airline? Or did I dream that?

Wouldn't surprise me if they pull some shit like giving niggers discounts on tickets.
    I hadn't heard that but travel on Delta seemed normal the last trip I was on before the Vid.

The only thing I have against Delta is they coddle the "rainbow" crowd. At least the "meat gazers", as Brother Tweak refers to them as, have kept it in their pants and never bothered me.

Frosts my balls to see the Delta employee buses ripping around the Delta ramps in ATL with "Poke Me in the Butt" written all over the sides.

https://news.delta.com/delta-people-...lgbtq-progress

I know American Airlines got their tit in the wringer a while back by the NAACP for poor treatment of double A"s even going as far as issuing a statement something like: Looky here negroes, don't be flying American cause they be rayciss!

https://www.naacp.org/latest/naacp-i...ican-airlines/

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Didn't Delta come out not long ago saying they were going to make efforts to increase the amount of niggers flying their airline?
    You have me worried now Frank that my next Delta experience will be like riding the Chicken Bone Express!

I dug a little deeper and found a recent news clip about Delta's CEO being "ashamed" he didn't notice the lack of niggers in the board room... yea right.

"Delta CEO Ed Bastian says he is "ashamed" that he has not paid more attention to fostering diversity within the airline's executive leadership roles and will look at adding more Black members to its board of directors "over the next couple of years."

Hopefully this translates to with all this BLM shit going on, I'll give myself a couple years to add a spook if necessary, but hopefully this will blow over because I just don't see Delta gaining any more success by adding niggers to my board of directors.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/14/busin...ers/index.html

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    What is it with niggers and airports and planes? Seems there is a chimpout everyday somewhere. I guess they are overwhelmed with the YT's magic flying ju ju and would prefer to stick to their flying pyramids from when they was kangs.

The only wings a nigger should ever have are
    Yep, niggers should not be allowed to fly. Greyhound is the only way they should be able to travel.

I actually remember airports back when people dressed up like Sunday church to go to the airport and get on a plane. All white people and not a nigger to be found. No fights at terminals, no TNB disrupting other travelers.

Now look what we have, nigger brawls.

There is absolutely NOTHING niggers make better.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"