Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Government opens door for reparations for slavery, Senate votes to create task force

California lurched a giant step closer to paying reparations for slavery after the state's Senate on Saturday gave near-final legislative approval to a proposal that sets up a task that will decide how to dole out the dough.

The vote on the bill was 33-3, according to Fox News.

The Senate fine-tuned pieces of the bill, which means that the Assembly, which passed it 56-5 in June, must vote on those changes to give the bill its final legislative approval.

The bill's supporters blamed slavery for the plight of modern black Americans.

“Let's be clear: Chattel slavery, both in California and across our nation, birthed a legacy of racial harm and inequity that continues to impact the conditions of black life in California,” Democratic state Sen. Holly Mitchell of Los Angeles, said.

Democratic Assemblywoman Shirley Weber has said the reparations legislation was necessary despite the fact that California entered the U.S. in 1850 as a free state -- where slavery was illegal.

"The discriminatory practices of the past echo into the everyday lives of today's Californians,” said Weber, leader of the Legislative Black Caucus, according to KOVR-TV.

“This country has taught itself to hate African Americans and to deny the history that has brought us here," she said in June while pushing the bill through the Assembly, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.
    The bill said that the Task Force to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African Americans, which must be convened by Gov. Gavin Newsom no later than July 1, 2021. It will be made up of nine members, five appointed by the governor and two each appointed by the state Assembly speaker and the Senate president pro tempore. At least two of the members must have a history of supporting reparations.

According to the legislation, "As a result of the historic and continued discrimination, African Americans continue to suffer debilitating economic, educational, and health hardships" which include the presence of black Americans in jail, high black unemployment and high black poverty.
    https://www.wnd.com/2020/08/ca-opens...te-task-force/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big Black Cuckafornia needs to explain just how they plan to pay for this shit show. Despite being rich in natural resources, they are not using them. There is oil both under them and offshore but they will not allow further drilling. They've got some of the richest farmland in the nation but tax farmers so much that farms are shutting down. They cannot manage water at all. They're broke, incompetent and already tax their own citizens into oblivion. They were trying their damnedest to figure out a way to tax me when I was there going to school for a few months while living on base. No-one can afford to live there and citizens are leaving in mass, taking their money, skills and capital with them.

Also, just how, exactly, if the money were to magically appear, would they possibly be able to decide which nigger gets money? Will the niggers just show up with their gibs me paws out? Would they be required to show DNA proof? Lineage? Did dey famblies come here before or after slavery?

Welcome to California - the land of fruits and nuts.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Welcome to California - the land of fruits and nuts.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^Big Black Cuckafornia needs to explain just how they plan to pay for this shit show....

I'd say about a 5% sales tax increase paid by EVERYBODY will do it.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope this passes, once it does every nigger in the country will go there. Humans need to build a wall and don’t allow flights out. They’ll kill each other off in a few years then humans can move back in and rebuild.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in the free state of Arizona. I will never cross the border into California. It is a third world shithole.
    Free Derek Chauvin!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m ok with reparations for slavery.......
    For each nigger that can prove he was born prior to 1865.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How will any of these niggers prove they were a slave in California? It was illegal for niggers to even be in California from 1847 to 1865. Nigger slavery was legal in California for only sixty two days in 1847 in the Republic of California.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would actually be funny to watch as long as I’m not paying for it. Watch them all be nigger rich and give the money right back to the white man and capitalism. 1 year later, a lot of broke niggers again. They’d be able to buy more guns to shoot more niggers too.