Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Larry Underwood from The Stand re-make is now a nigger! THX Hollywood

Funny thing about Larry Underwood ( I actually read the book when I was a kid) is that Stephen King defines him as a lilly White guy who sings like a black. The actor who played him first time around was actually pretty cool and likable.

The Stand teaser trailer gives first look at Whoopi Goldberg's Mother Abagail and Alexander Skarsgard's Randall Flagg from Stephen King's book

Among the other characters we're introduced to are Heather Graham's Rita Blakemoor, who is seen wandering the streets of New York City with Jovan Adepo's Larry Underwood.

We also get a glimpse at Owen Teague's Harold Lauder, who is seen slapping himself in front of a mirror, while Tarun Keram's Steve is seen looking up from a piano.

Greg Kinnear's Glen Bateman is seen lying on the floor blowing smoke rings before we get a glimpse at Alexander Skarsgard's villainous Randall Flagg.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...r-Abigail.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck Stephen King.

I'm not a real fan but I did enjoy the Gunslinger or Dark Tower books. Imagine how surprised I was to hear they were going to make a movie out of the books, that was until I saw who they cast as Roland. Sure enough they installed a damn nigger in a role that specifically says in the books Roland is white. I think I even read an interview with King where he stated the character Roland was fashioned after Clint Eastwood, instead in the name of nigger coddling they give us Idris Elba.

Needless to say, I've sworn to never watch the abomination.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Fuck Stephen King.
    By all means correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think SK had anything to do with this other than writing the book - or at least I couldn't see it from this story or anything else. Once he sold the rights away, he has very little to do with the production, much less casting. Some fans may remember the HUGE rift between King and Stanley Kubrick over The Shining. King was PISSED about what Kubrick did to his novel and went so far as to produce his own that was more accurate to the novel. Kubrick basically told him to pack sand because the rights were bought and paid for and he had no say in the matter. He made some changes specifically to screw with King for trying to put his two cents in.

Gotta say, Kubrick's version kicked ass despite the horrible Shelly Duvall performance. I did like King's second attempt to redeem it with Dr. Sleep from 2019. I thought it kicked ass!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    By all means correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think SK had anything to do with this other than writing the book - or at least I couldn't see it from this story or anything else. Once he sold the rights away, he has very little to do with the production, much less casting. Some fans may remember the HUGE rift between King and Stanley Kubrick over The Shining. King was PISSED about what Kubrick did to his novel and went so far as to produce his own that was more accurate to the novel. Kubrick basically told him to pack sand because the rights were bought and paid for and he had no say in the matter. He made some changes specifically to screw with King for trying to put his two cents in.

Gotta say, Kubrick's version kicked ass despite the horrible Shelly Duvall performance. I did like King's second attempt to redeem it with Dr. Sleep from 2019. I thought it kicked ass!
    Kubrick kind of took liberties with A Clockwork Orange as well. Anthony Burgess' Little Alex character actually settles down in the end and becomes a model citizen after a violent, misspent youth. In the Kubrick version, his Ludovico Technique treatment gets reversed turning him back into a violent psycho path. I guess Kubrick's idea makes it more entertaining.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

I don't know how it works to be honest, but King was stupid to sell off his rights to a book he wrote without putting in a stipulation that all script and casting must be approved by him. It would be the only way I ever agreed to having a book I wrote converted into a movie or tv show.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Very true and I hope he learned his lesson. He got the last word in though, since Kubrick died before Dr. Sleep.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    King is a wet brained nigger lubbing creep. What is this, the 1000th crummy movie made from his books? A remake too
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.