Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Time to fly on Airbus jets ! Boeing CEO wants 20% more nigger employees

If Boeing aren't in enough trouble with shitty jets, they now want to increase the size of their failure by employing more niggers to get there. Niggers are dangerous and hopeless creatures. Letting them build airplanes is insanity.... the nigger brain. " no-onez beez lookinz....fuck diss wire harniss shit...stuff dat mudda fuccka in dere...too late in da day fo diss sheet "

https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/boeing...ack-employees/
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A few years back Boeing open some African center education and engineering etc... and they want their future planes design by niggers etc... This was about 5 to 10 years ago. Part of their long term plans.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    ...This was about 5 to 10 years ago. Part of their long term plans.
    They got results already... they never identified the "debris" found in the fuel tanks of brand new 737 Maxes, undelivered and still parked on the factory ramp.

Could it have been chicken bones, empty buckets, plastic silverware or empty 40 oz. malt liquor bottles?

https://www.assemblymag.com/articles...vered-737-maxs

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live close to the Boing plants. There aren't enough qualified niggers in this area for sure. Which means they would have to import more niggers to the area while laying of thousands of white employees. I can see it now. Time to dump any Boeing stock if you haven't already.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe someone can refresh my sketchy middle aged memory here, but didn't Boeing catch a nigger a few years back sabotaging planes so it could get more hours and look like a magic nigger for "discovering" and fixing the problem?

That's like a fire department hiring an arsonist.

I'm not getting any warm fuzzies with their business decision making processes here.

Niggers can barely read the instructions on traffic signs. They can't follow verbal instructions from a human with a gun pointed at them. Why the hell should anyone think they can follow a maintenance instruction manual for a multi-million dollar state of the art aircraft? We barely let them wash the planes in the Navy and they would still find a way to fuck that up.

Screw flying on Boeingo Uurplanze.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Maybe someone can refresh my sketchy middle aged memory here, but didn't Boeing catch a nigger a few years back sabotaging planes so it could get more hours and look like a magic nigger for "discovering" and fixing the problem?

That's like a fire department hiring an arsonist.

I'm not getting any warm fuzzies with their business decision making processes here.

Niggers can barely read the instructions on traffic signs. They can't follow verbal instructions from a human with a gun pointed at them. Why the hell should anyone think they can follow a maintenance instruction manual for a multi-million dollar state of the art aircraft? We barely let them wash the planes in the Navy and they would still find a way to fuck that up.

Screw flying on Boeingo Uurplanze.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/06/u...-sabotage.html
    Here ya go Tweak, it was a sand nigger working for American Airlines.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The average niggers are good at menial jobs, like mopping floors, washing cars, cleaning toilets and sweeping. If you get one a little more advanced, you may be able to train him to bag groceries or flip burgers. Under supervision of course.And they need to be watched when around customers, because face it, they are savages.
    Building jet planes is far too advanced for a fucking primitive monkey mind. Boeing may feel the need to be politically correct. But they need to find a different way to kiss liberal ass. Putting a nigg in charge of anything more than moving parts around ,sweeping or cleaning a toilet could lead to disaster.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/06/u...-sabotage.html
    Here ya go Tweak, it was a sand nigger working for American Airlines.

THANK YOU - THAT'S THE ONE!

As the Boeing 737-800 was approaching the departure runway and powering up its engines, the crew got an error message and aborted the takeoff, the authorities said.

I knew there was a Boeing somewhere in the story.

Sand nigger. That's even worse. If anyone should be kept away from airplanes, it's them!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ...Niggers can barely read the instructions on traffic signs...
    Can we amend this to read:

"Niggers can't read the instructions on traffic signs"?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet if you ask niggers, they’ll tell you “Dey eyinviyented da uurplayns n sheeit”

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to Niggers they invented flying, they were invited by a crack scientist in Wakanda. He got high and started to fly.