Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Crazy nigger tries to rape girl on busy NYC subway platform

https://nypost.com/2020/08/30/attemp...form-thwarted/

the NYPD zoo keepers have finally lost control. Abandon the NYC ship while you still can.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

This fucking animal got off this woman with it's belt undone, faced the crowd and flipped it's open paws outward while indignantly saying "What?... What the Fuck?" as if it wasn't doing anything wrong. It didn't even get it's pants down all the way but had already started humping on top of this poor woman. I'm not positive of whether or not she was human but she did appear to be so even through the heavy pixilation. To me, it doesn't matter since it wouldn't matter to this nigger one way or the other. Even if the victim was a monkey, the next may not have been. Rapist, no matter the species, should be given a speedy trial and once convicted, publicly hung. Victims, no matter the species, rarely stand a chance heal until the perpetrator is dead. The same goes for families of murder victims and other violent crimes. Victims go on to victimize all too often for this being the case.

For the purposes of justice served on the rapist and for the victim, It matters not that this animal was stopped. The only difference between rape and attempted rape is a simple function of time and circumstances. This animal should pay the same price either way.

For the assholes who just pulled out their cameras and filmed it, you people are cowards. Was there not one among you that would physically intervene on this woman's behalf? You gutless fucks should be ashamed. Any one of you could have used force to stop this attack instead of just standing there. I don't believe that there was a real man among you. I know women that would have kicked that nigger's head so hard it would have bounced down the platform.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 08-30-2020 at 02:34 PM. Reason: grammar clarification
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt if this was the niggers first offense. He needs to be retroactively aborted.
    Free Derek Chauvin!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by azmarlin39a View Post
    I doubt if this was the niggers first offense. He needs to be retroactively aborted.
    I dream of that time machine....the history lesson I would insert as the 1865 ship back!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I dream of that time machine....the history lesson I would insert as the 1865 ship back!!
    I just want a time machine built into a submarine. I would would sink every slave ship that left Africa. Anyone who got the bright idea to try to bring them off the continent would think twice when all their ships started dropping into the drink.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In NYC no one has a CCW.If the nigger tried that in FL or Texas,the story would have a happy ending.Because,a law abiding citizen with a CCW isn’t going to stand by and watch a savage age rape a human.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    niggy gets caught...

Jose Reyes, 31, is accused of pouncing on the woman around 11 a.m. Saturday inside the Lexington Avenue and East 63 Street F train station, the NYPD said.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I just want a time machine built into a submarine. I would would sink every slave ship that left Africa. Anyone who got the bright idea to try to bring them off the continent would think twice when all their ships started dropping into the drink.
    This right here.

Instead of sinking slave ships with a sub though, I wish I could travel back in time and warn our founding fathers about the chaos and trouble niggers will end up causing their brand new country. Show them exactly what importing cheap nigger slave labor eventually causes us down the road 100+ years later. Explain to them that while cheap nigger slave labor may be appealing right now, the cost later will be much more than just banning the shit-skins from ever setting foot on American soil.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, our founding fathers fucked us good by allowing the niggers to be brought here and then allowing them to stay with human given rights.

Fucking niggers... Can't stand them.

Oh.. if we were all supposedly descendants from Adam and Eve, how the fuck do we have niggers roaming the planet?
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    ...I wish I could travel back in time and warn our founding fathers about the chaos and trouble niggers will end up causing their brand new country...

You know Frank, there's no way to prove it, but I bet someone did!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    US can lose its over seas empire, ie lose all of thousand of bases and dollar supremacy and still survive, but US won't survive nigger demographics.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    just another rapeape enjoying his weekend...

at least the people around intervened verbally and he got off her, but yeah too bad no one was big and/or bad enough to try tackling him

thanks to your sicko mayor

https://trendswide.com/man-is-caught...bway-platform/
    EXACTLY!! That oil drilling marxist and his policies are to BLAME for this!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    niggy gets caught...
    So it's a "spigger" probaly puerto ricoon or dominicoon!! Still a nigger, just speaks Spanish nigger babble.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Salty Cracker steps in...

Escape from New York wasn't meant to be a documentary

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    So it's a "spigger" probaly puerto ricoon or dominicoon!! Still a nigger, just speaks Spanish nigger babble.
    When did we as a society stop being truthful in news reporting? That nigger needs to be locked up for life, because we know it will rape again.

I really can't say what I feel is appropriate.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    When did we as a society stop being truthful in news reporting? That nigger needs to be locked up for life, because we know it will rape again.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

This happened in NYC, so the spigger is already out robbing and raping again with no cash bail. They probably gave it a bucket of chiggin to boot.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    This right here.

Instead of sinking slave ships with a sub though, I wish I could travel back in time and warn our founding fathers about the chaos and trouble niggers will end up causing their brand new country. Show them exactly what importing cheap nigger slave labor eventually causes us down the road 100+ years later. Explain to them that while cheap nigger slave labor may be appealing right now, the cost later will be much more than just banning the shit-skins from ever setting foot on American soil.
    I've said it before, I'll say it again here, if I had a time machine, I'd introduce the steam tractor to the colonists. Cheaper to build some of them, and cut down some wood for fuel, then import and feed and shelter a bunch of niggers. Farms would be more productive, industry would be more productive once they figure the engine can be used to run machinery too, and no risk of the government setting all the tractors free! Basically I'd remove all incentive to import niggers by jump starting the Industrial Revolution.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I had a time machine, I'd herd all the raping/robbing/human murdering niggers into it, each with a sign around its neck stating its crime, and beam them all back to Atlanta, circa 1850.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."