Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Got parenting advice from a nigger

Background: Mrs CO has a niece, Mrs CO has practically brought up her Niece (We'll call her Mini-CO moving forward) and she stays with us, Mrs CO has parental responsibility. because her brother can't be bothered and Mini-COs bio mother is a burner now. Mini-CO calls me dad and she is my daughter in everything but a few strands of DNA.

Its Mrs CO's birthday and Mini-CO has drew her a card. Mini-CO had been saving her pennies to buy Mrs CO a present. I said she can save her pennies in her piggy bank. We went this morning and we probably spent too much money but Mrs CO is worth it.

We stop off in the food court, Mini-CO wanted a McNigs its in the food court, all white serving and no niggers. Social distancing means no one sat too close. We sit down and she is loving her happy meal because its a treat. A mammy with its 2 future felons waddles over and says "I must discipline my kid lots to keep it quiet" One of the future felons starts bothering Mini-CO I ask them to go away and they start going on how a great parent it is.

Mini-CO jumps down from the chair to get away from the future felons and accidentally on purpose it cries out and the mammy tells me to discipline my kid. It waddles off whilst telling its mini buck to shut up

I did discipline Mini-CO, She got that lego set she wanted. Got to punish them for bad things not good like educating a future felon.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, niggers ruin everything. My kid has 3 niggers, yes 3, in his school of 1200 kids. He knows niggers are all bad and must be avoided at all costs. This means walking the long way around and even going without to avoid coontact. Niggers are a tragedy and are the rag weeds of civilization.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Yes, niggers ruin everything. My kid has 3 niggers, yes 3, in his school of 1200 kids. He knows niggers are all bad and must be avoided at all costs. This means walking the long way around and even going without to avoid coontact. Niggers are a tragedy and are the rag weeds of civilization.
    She knows to avoid the groid. We teach her to be nice to all people, She knows niggers are not people

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The most important thing you can do for the human child is teaching her that niggers are savage animals that she should never associate with,And it sounds like all is going well.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was fortunate to have none as in zero niggers all the way up to 11th grade, when we were infiltrated by a nigger fambly.

Where I grew up, even the garbage man was white.

My kids weren't as fortunate. Same thing, maybe 3 total in the whole school. They learned early niggers are not your friends.

In elementary school, my daughter was told on the playground by a mini buck he wanted to rape her! You can imagine how I handled that one with the principal including when she asked the boys name, I replied "the only nigger on the play ground", she responded without pause, "I know who that would be".

And then in either late middle or early high school, my son was stabbed with a pencil by a "special needs" nigger. My conversation with that principal included the "RN" word several times. And RN doesn't stand for "Registered Nurse" on Coon Club Road.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I was fortunate to have none as in zero niggers all the way up to 11th grade, when we were infiltrated by a nigger fambly.

Where I grew up, even the garbage man was white.

My kids weren't as fortunate. Same thing, maybe 3 total in the whole school. They learned early niggers are not your friends.

In elementary school, my daughter was told on the playground by a mini buck he wanted to rape her! You can imagine how I handled that one with the principal including when she asked the boys name, I replied "the only nigger on the play ground", she responded without pause, "I know who that would be".

And then in either late middle or early high school, my son was stabbed with a pencil by a "special needs" nigger. My conversation with that principal included the "RN" word several times. And RN doesn't stand for "Registered Nurse" on Coon Club Road.
    Niggers do not belong around humans,They should have been left in the jungles of Africa where they belong,riding an elephant and fucking monkeys!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ CO...

Sorry to hear about your experience with actual niggers, but advice from same is actually a good thing.

All you have to do to achieve success 100% of the time is do the polar opposite of what a nigger tells you to do.

If a nigger salescoon at a store like Best Buy tells you not to buy a certain electronic device, buy that shit immediately! It will serve you flawlessly for the rest of your life and bring you unimaginable joy.

If that same nigger recommends a certain item, stay away from it like it's a pile of fetid baboon shit! The device will explode and kill you, your family, your pets, and your neighbors the second you turn it on.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpout View Post
    Background: Mrs CO has a niece, Mrs CO has practically brought up her Niece (We'll call her Mini-CO moving forward) and she stays with us, Mrs CO has parental responsibility. because her brother can't be bothered and Mini-COs bio mother is a burner now. Mini-CO calls me dad and she is my daughter in everything but a few strands of DNA.

Its Mrs CO's birthday and Mini-CO has drew her a card. Mini-CO had been saving her pennies to buy Mrs CO a present. I said she can save her pennies in her piggy bank. We went this morning and we probably spent too much money but Mrs CO is worth it.

We stop off in the food court, Mini-CO wanted a McNigs its in the food court, all white serving and no niggers. Social distancing means no one sat too close. We sit down and she is loving her happy meal because its a treat. A mammy with its 2 future felons waddles over and says "I must discipline my kid lots to keep it quiet" One of the future felons starts bothering Mini-CO I ask them to go away and they start going on how a great parent it is.

Mini-CO jumps down from the chair to get away from the future felons and accidentally on purpose it cries out and the mammy tells me to discipline my kid. It waddles off whilst telling its mini buck to shut up

I did discipline Mini-CO, She got that lego set she wanted. Got to punish them for bad things not good like educating a future felon.
    I bought a home in an area where my kids would go to school with 99% people for good reason. It is costly to live amongst mainly real humans but definitely worth it if you love your lil humans.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I bought a home in an area where my kids would go to school with 99% people for good reason. It is costly to live amongst mainly real humans but definitely worth it if you love your lil humans.
    Her school is human only

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpout View Post
    Her school is human only
    Oh I’m sure. Wasn’t criticizing you.