Background: Mrs CO has a niece, Mrs CO has practically brought up her Niece (We'll call her Mini-CO moving forward) and she stays with us, Mrs CO has parental responsibility. because her brother can't be bothered and Mini-COs bio mother is a burner now. Mini-CO calls me dad and she is my daughter in everything but a few strands of DNA.

Its Mrs CO's birthday and Mini-CO has drew her a card. Mini-CO had been saving her pennies to buy Mrs CO a present. I said she can save her pennies in her piggy bank. We went this morning and we probably spent too much money but Mrs CO is worth it.

We stop off in the food court, Mini-CO wanted a McNigs its in the food court, all white serving and no niggers. Social distancing means no one sat too close. We sit down and she is loving her happy meal because its a treat. A mammy with its 2 future felons waddles over and says "I must discipline my kid lots to keep it quiet" One of the future felons starts bothering Mini-CO I ask them to go away and they start going on how a great parent it is.

Mini-CO jumps down from the chair to get away from the future felons and accidentally on purpose it cries out and the mammy tells me to discipline my kid. It waddles off whilst telling its mini buck to shut up

I did discipline Mini-CO, She got that lego set she wanted. Got to punish them for bad things not good like educating a future felon.