Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Playground Confrontation Win

When I lived closer to town, there was a really cool playground where we would take the kids.

This playground was so cool I wished they had ones like it when I was a kid. It had all the trimmings and trappings, forts, stairways, tunnels, draw bridges, 3 levels, slides, swings, poles and on and on and on.

This playground was in an all white neighborhood, we never saw niggers there until I surprisingly spotted a pair of teen coons one afternoon.

There were also probably a dozen little kids, and 4 or 5 moms. We parked and walked over, I grabbed a bench near where the 2 niggers were hanging out so I could keep an eye on them, my two disappearing to play.

Immediately I heard the two nigger kids call each other "nigga" along with some other profanity.

My blood was already starting to boil and I was just about to stand up and walk over to order them to leave when suddenly, a mom appeared from nowhere and said something like "excuse me, could you please watch your language because I have some kids here" or something along those lines.

Both coons just looked at her with no response. She then asked if they heard what she said, which I thought good for her.

They looked at each other then mumbled something I couldn't hear and the woman walked away.

Within a minute, they were talking the same shit, the woman who had approached them was gathering her kids to leave.

I stood up, walked over and said "HEY NIGGER" in my most commanding voice.

They were stunned! They were shocked! They were speechless! They just stood and stared at me, their boot lipped mouths wide open.

I continued "which one of you is nigger?" They were still stunned speechless as I went on to say... "I know one of you is nigger because I heard one of you calling the other one nigger, but anyway, didn't that lady ask you to watch your language?

They looked at each other and were still in shock and silent. Apparently this was the first time anyone challenged them about their behavior that meant business.

Next I said "If you niggers can't watch your mouths, you need to get the fuck out of here right now. In fact, just leave now. You are not welcome here".

They turned tail without saying a word and briskly walked away to the trail in the woods where they apparently came from. Probably to get mammy or the live in buck in their lives.

The moms were standing there speechless as well. I have a feeling they were all coddlers, or possibly excessively politically correct because while they seemed appreciative, they never high fived me or anything like that.

When I got home and the kids told Mrs. CCR what happened at the playground today, I got her standard response... "you are going to get shot one of these days". That was 15 years ago and I'm still here!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    The moms were standing there speechless as well. I have a feeling they were all coddlers, or possibly excessively politically correct because while they seemed appreciative, they never high fived me or anything like that.
    Probably fear. Also, they may have been thinking it but would never act on it since it's not ladylike - especially in front of the kiddies. If they condoned it, no doubt they would have gotten a call from the school the next day when one of their kids repeated whatever they heard. Don't ask me how I know.

We need to push for stand your playground laws.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    15 years ago, things were slightly different. If you did the same thing today, the white liberal moms would have gotten their phones out and recorded you.And you would’ve had more problems than you bargained for. I mind my own business these days. If I see a nigger fucking with somebody,I mind my own business, unless I know the person.And even then.Heroes don’t get rewarded anymore, they get villainized.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    If you did the same thing today, the white liberal moms would have gotten their phones out and recorded you...
    Absolutely. I really have to bite my lip at times... I am very cautious when using the N word in public... even just between myself and Mrs. CCR because you just never know if you are being recorded.

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If there's going to be a confrontation with blackaroons, they're going to say "He called me nigger" no matter what happens, so I just get it out of the way up front. This puts the jigs on the defensive, getting them thinking "This cracker isn't afraid of us. Why dat be" ? They think badge, they think gun, they think whitey cracker's friends are nearby. It triggers a GTFO of here synapse in their primitive brain stem.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I lived closer to town, there was a really cool playground where we would take the kids.

This playground was so cool I wished they had ones like it when I was a kid. It had all the trimmings and trappings, forts, stairways, tunnels, draw bridges, 3 levels, slides, swings, poles and on and on and on.

This playground was in an all white neighborhood, we never saw niggers there until I surprisingly spotted a pair of teen coons one afternoon.

There were also probably a dozen little kids, and 4 or 5 moms. We parked and walked over, I grabbed a bench near where the 2 niggers were hanging out so I could keep an eye on them, my two disappearing to play.

Immediately I heard the two nigger kids call each other "nigga" along with some other profanity.

My blood was already starting to boil and I was just about to stand up and walk over to order them to leave when suddenly, a mom appeared from nowhere and said something like "excuse me, could you please watch your language because I have some kids here" or something along those lines.

Both coons just looked at her with no response. She then asked if they heard what she said, which I thought good for her.

They looked at each other then mumbled something I couldn't hear and the woman walked away.

Within a minute, they were talking the same shit, the woman who had approached them was gathering her kids to leave.

I stood up, walked over and said "HEY NIGGER" in my most commanding voice.

They were stunned! They were shocked! They were speechless! They just stood and stared at me, their boot lipped mouths wide open.

I continued "which one of you is nigger?" They were still stunned speechless as I went on to say... "I know one of you is nigger because I heard one of you calling the other one nigger, but anyway, didn't that lady ask you to watch your language?

They looked at each other and were still in shock and silent. Apparently this was the first time anyone challenged them about their behavior that meant business.

Next I said "If you niggers can't watch your mouths, you need to get the fuck out of here right now. In fact, just leave now. You are not welcome here".

They turned tail without saying a word and briskly walked away to the trail in the woods where they apparently came from. Probably to get mammy or the live in buck in their lives.

When I got home and the kids told Mrs. CCR what happened at the playground today, I got her standard response... "you are going to get shot one of these days". That was 15 years ago and I'm still here!
    Lol!! AWESOME WORK!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely. I really have to bite my lip at times... I am very cautious when using the N word in public... even just between myself and Mrs. CCR because you just never know if you are being recorded.
    You don't even have to say the word anymore to get into trouble, a professor in California just got "reassigned" for using the Chinese demonstrative article for "that" which sounds like "negga." The blacks in the class said they feared for their mental health hearing that Chinese word in class.

Democrats are always looking to "hear" something racist. I used to merchandise for Budweiser in the South, and Sundays were my easiest day--no one within the city limits could sell beer before noon, so no one got in my way while I was pulling the stores. At first, I tried to be cool to people who took beer out of the cold case before noon--"hey, do you know you can't buy that before noon?" All I got in return was (these were invariably folks from out of town) "what kind of stupid ass law is that?" and then a bunch of lip. So I quit doing it.

Before I quit doing it, though, a young democrat buck came into the convenience store I was pulling and grabbed a fawty off the cooler shelf. I said, "hey, you can't buy that because it isn't noon yet." He looked at me, his eyes bugged out of his skull, and he said, almost in disbelief, "You can't say that to me!" He looked like he wanted to kill me. He went to the counter, slammed the fawty down, screamed at the girls, and stomped out. I asked the girls at the counter what was up (I couldn't understand what he'd screamed), and one of the girls said, "He told us that you said he couldn't buy it because he was a coon."

I don't think the guy was lying--I honestly think that's what he heard.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Mabuse View Post
    ... "He told us that you said he couldn't buy it because he was a coon."...

That is some funny shit!

Probably had ear buds in connected to his sail foam.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    funny stuff guys
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !