Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigeria helicopter crash news report

Dead niggers is the good news, but just watch these niggers playing at being human. It's entertaining.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking niggers..

Everyone needs to watch this shit. This is exactly what the white guilt liberals want our country to become.

The local and national news is close to be coming this, nothing but niggers.

I can't hate niggers more than I do now.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "True buddies haab bean re-cubbuhhed"
    Hearing that line made it worth sitting halfway through.

The natsheenall poleese have discovered the cause of the crash was a "loose nut behind the collective control."

Magic pyramids notwithstanding, Niggers are simply not ready to fly or maintain aircraft. It just never ends well.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger babble is painful to listen to. Niggers in helicopters? They better stick to what they know - scam emails.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Niggers in helicopters? They better stick to what they know - scam emails.
    I have to disagree. If they pay cash for the aircraft (short range AC only) and only crash them into other niggers in the muddaland - then what's the problem?

I say let 'em fly until the wings fall off. Hell, that's at least better entertainment than a bugzapper and we don't have to sweep up the mess!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MonkeyFirefighter.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	12299

says it all
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I have to disagree. If they pay cash for the aircraft (short range AC only) and only crash them into other niggers in the muddaland - then what's the problem?

I say let 'em fly until the wings fall off. Hell, that's at least better entertainment than a bugzapper and we don't have to sweep up the mess!

That makes sense!!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shame! That it wasn’t a nigger plane carrying 300 niggers on it that crashed.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The only air a nigger should be traveling through is jungle air as they swing from tree to tree on vines.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...Niggers are simply not ready to fly or maintain aircraft..
    I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who is a Naval Aviator... F/A 18 C model.

This guy who knows the guy who knows the guy told me his asshole puckers up in his flight suit whenever he sees a nigger on the flight deck... especially if its paws are servicing, fueling, arming, launching or trapping his jet.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who is a Naval Aviator... F/A 18 C model.

This guy who knows the guy who knows the guy told me his asshole puckers up in his flight suit whenever he sees a nigger on the flight deck... especially if its paws are servicing, fueling, arming, launching or trapping his jet.

The fingers typing on this keyboard are attached to a guy who spent a while working on F/A 18 C's. I'm out of the Navy now and moved from the Fleet Reserves to the Retired list so I no longer "know a guy."

There wasn't a nigger working in our entire avionics division. They just couldn't make it through the schools to get the NEC required for the job. Most of them couldn't even make it through Basic Electrical/Electronics school much less the Avionics "A" school or the F18 FRAMP school.

It seemed like anytime a pilot knew a nigger was working on his aircraft, he would go over that bird with a fine toothed comb afterwards. A lot of times, I've known some of them to go to the shop supervisor to make sure the nigger was capable of doing the job. The supervisor and the inspectors knew their assess were on the line if they fucked something up and would ride those niggers hard, staring over their shoulders the whole time. Mostly they were used for the most mundane work possible and weren't allowed to touch anything important without a senior tech standing over them telling them which way to turn a screw every time.

This went for damn near every shop because there are literally a million things that could go wrong and get a pilot killed. Niggers and other shit birds spent most of their time in the line shack doing plane washes, chock and chain, and other such menial task. Normal time for a new guy out there would have been around 3-5 months but we knew of niggers that spent 2+ years there. If they were so stupid to be shit-canned to the line for that long, normally their enlistment would be running out and the squadron would look to dump them onto the station just to get rid of them. It also seemed to happen fairly often that line shack dirt bags would get popped on operation golden-flow. Like I said (and you seem like you might know) those guys weren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Laissez les bon temps rouler

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mostly they were used for the most mundane work possible and weren't allowed to touch anything important without a senior tech...
    ^^^ So I'm told!

This guy... I know pretty well. One generation younger than me. Learned to fly at NAS Kingsville, then onto MCAS San Diego (even though he's a Navy guy) then NAS Oceana. From there to Eglin AFB (even though he's a navy guy)

I'm not sure, it probably can be googled, but there are probably more female Naval Aviators than jigs behind the stick.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    ^^^ So I'm told!

This guy... I know pretty well. One generation younger than me. Learned to fly at NAS Kingsville, then onto MCAS San Diego (even though he's a Navy guy) then NAS Oceana. From there to Eglin AFB (even though he's a navy guy)

I'm not sure, it probably can be googled, but there are probably more female Naval Aviators than jigs behind the stick.

Last numbers I saw were around 750 women with only one of them being black. I'm not sure how many bucks. I just looked but couldn't find numbers. I've never seen or met one in my 20. I did know one F14 RIO. He was the only one that came close to it that I can think of. By far, it's a white man's job.

I think I'm not the only one that thinks that the 1924 Army training manual was correct when it said to not look for blacks to fill leadership positions because they were not capable. Something about this pic tells my that the guy sitting behind the desk agrees:

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Something about this pic tells my that the guy sitting behind the desk agrees:

That's a good reference picture. We know DJT is very familiar with black folk.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

I know polls are full of shit and people tend to lie when asked how they will vote for POTUS, but yesterday I read our man has edged ahead in the "polls".

I'm pretty sure Kameltoe torpedoed Slo' Joe's boat.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas