Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Knew I Shouldn't Have Left The House Today

I had to though because the woman was demanding some things from the grocery store. So off we go....

Get parked, get out of the truck and start walking to the front door and what do I notice? A beat up piece of shit vehicle pulls in to a spot, parks, and all four doors fly open at once and six young nigger bucks and sows come bailing out making all sorts of racket. They group up and start shuffling toward the front door with all their big nigger lips a flapping, wearing what look like pajamas and fuzzy house slippers. Typical of a group of niggers, they take their own sweet time making it to the store and I didn't have enough distance to go around and pass them before reaching the entrance so we are stuck behind the nigger herd. I shit you not, the smell coming off these niggers was vomit inducing. It wasn't unwashed homeless dirty person odor, it was that nigger odor we are all familiar with. It has to be some type of skin or hair product all niggers use.

I let out an audible groan and my wife looks at me with her "oh shit, please don't start anything" look.

As soon as the wad of young niggers entered the "airlock" as I like to call it, (you know that area between the outside sliding doors and the inside sliding doors) the TNB started. First thing right off the bat, two of the niggers jumped on the motorized shopping carts and start acting like they are racing down the fucking autobahn. The ooking and eeking was ear splitting as they all thought that must have been pretty damn funny, while other customers who were waiting to get into the store were forced to watch because the nigger horde had the entire entrance blocked while they imaginary raced electric shopping carts.

Just fucking great...

I grab my woman's hand and forcefully push our way past the niggers and I made sure to say "those are for handicap people, they're not toys" out loud. They just stared at me with the dumbest, zero IQ, empty headed look I have ever seen. I can look into a dogs eyes and see more intelligence and understanding than I saw in these niggers faces.

My trip to the grocery is ruined and now I'm on a mission to keep an eye on these niggers while the little woman shops. I could tell from the moment I saw them pile out of their piece of shit car. these were not the typical niggers we have around here. Made me wonder if they were LA niggers displaced by the hurricane, if so, Fuck... Wonder how many more sub-human shitflingers found their way from LA to TX?

Anyhow, I watch this group of niggers. They honestly acted like none of them have ever been to a grocery store. They would all gather around a display, ooking and eeking, touching everything with their nigger paws and then more on to the next display and do the same thing. The doughnut, cakes, and pastries must of been a big hit with the niggers because when they reached that area the ooking and eeking got noticeably louder and faster. They opened up the see through doors to the racks with the baked goods and I swear 6 pairs of nigger arms and hands were simultaneously shoved inside the display touching everything.

That was enough for me, I hunted down the wife and told her to just grab what she needed and lets get out of here.

We leave and on the way home we are at a stop light, the wife says to me "what is he doing?" I look around and ask "who that nigger standing on the corner?" She says yeah, him. So as we are waiting for the light to turn green I start watching this nigger. He would hold his arms high in the air like he was worshiping the sun, then he would drop his arms to his side bend over and start jumping, after that he would squat down and hold his arms out to the side and start flapping them like a bird. Stupid nigger had to be on drugs, should have called the cops on his ass.

I couldn't get home fast enough today.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And unfortunately the liberals and the liberal media have made it so you look like the bad guy when you speak your mind. In other words, everyone’s balls have been neutered and they afraid to step up to the unruly fucking niggs!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thankfully, out where I live, niggers don't come around very often, but when they do, they don't stay long.

I wasn't always that fortunate as I did live closer to town for a while.

I discovered niggers are mostly nocturnal. They like to prowl around after dark. Built in camo for burglarizing and shit.

So I found if you have to shop at a store that niggers also shoplift at, go early.

Niggers usually stay in the rack til lunch so I always ran all my errands early in the morning and seemed to avoid monkeyshines like you described most of the time.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Thankfully, out where I live, niggers don't come around very often, but when they do, they don't stay long.

I discovered niggers are mostly nocturnal. They like to prowl around after dark. Built in camo for burglarizing and shit.

So I found if you have to shop at a store that niggers also shoplift at, go early.

Niggers usually stay in the rack til lunch so I always ran all my errands early in the morning and seemed to avoid monkeyshines like you described most of the time.
    Yeah, this was around 2pm so that fits the nigger schedule well. The shit-skins probably woke up around noon, picked fleas, lice and ticks out of each others brillo pad hair for breakfast, threw on their pajama bottoms and tops, stuffed their monkey feet into a pair of fuzzy house slippers and went to town looking for shit they could swipe.

Why oh why did the Good Lord put these worthless, low IQ, shit colored, inbred, huge lipped, blue gummed, wide nosed, bug eating, mud hut living, scum on the planet? Why???

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They like to prowl around after dark. Built in camo for burglarizing and shit.
    Nature compensated with the natural ape stank so that humans and especially K9's could find them in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Why oh why did the Good Lord put these worthless, low IQ, shit colored, inbred, huge lipped, blue gummed, wide nosed, bug eating, mud hut living, scum on the planet? Why???
    He may have allowed the devil to do it but they were put on their own continent for a reason. The devil just snuck them out.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "those are for handicap people, they're not toys"
    Uh, not trying to be contrary, but...I think they were being used by the handicapped...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Mabuse View Post
    "those are for handicap people, they're not toys"
    Uh, not trying to be contrary, but...I think they were being used by the handicapped...
    LOL!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think they were being used by the handicapped...

And the point goes to Kip.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL!!
    I get what you were saying, though--of course. When I was a merchandiser for Budweiser, I used to have to pull the Walmart stores in town. One time, I had parked my Bud Light van (my, that was such a combination perk/albatross--free gas, no one cared if I drove it on my days off or how much gas I used [within reason], but..."hey midder bud man, you got any samples today? Weez thirsty...") in the parking lot, started walking to the store--in my striped Budweiser duds--and a nigger pulled up in an old Continental, rolled down the window, and said, "Hey, go on in the store and get the handicapped scooter fo me, I be parked right in that handicap space over yonder." I stared at him for a second, and he then said, "Didn't you hear me? Go get that scooter fo me, now!" I said, "yes, sir! back in a jiffy!" and went and pulled the store. I guess I am a bit racist--if it had been a little old white lady, I probably would have done it.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...Go get that scooter fo me, now!"
    Isn't it amazing just how ballsy niggers can be?

Budweiser story:

I was on a job out of town with another guy, we had a district company truck dropped off for us, all lettered up so we couldn't use it as a taxi cab.

We worked over night to solve the problem and were back at the hotel lobby in the morning.

We were flying out late that evening so we had at least 12 hours to kill, even with a nap squeezed in there.

So we asked this dude at the desk where the closest strip club was and he said he was getting off in 5 mins, he could drop us off at one on the way home.

We definitely took him up on his offer. He declined our invite to come in for a beer, dropping us off at the front door and booking.

We walked in, it was a shithole for sure. The only dancer in sight was this flabby mammy, she looked like she had birfed a whole tribe. The place stunk of stale spilled beer, was dimly lit, and we were the only customers except for one old coon nursing a glass of beer at the bar.

We sat down, the barmaid who looked like she was retirement age came over to take our order. We ordered up a couple beers.

The flabby mammy had left the stage which was actually behind us, replaced by a white chick but still far from stripper quality.

We asked granny at the bar if there were any other bars within walking distance. She pointed to the old coon and said "ask Jimmy, he knows where they all are".

Jimmy heard us asking as he finished his draught. He told us of several close bars but the better ones that were filled with 3rd shift workers who had just punched out, were much farther than we intended on walking.

Jimmy said "If ya'll don't mind riding in a mess, I'll give y'all a lift over to one of them".

What did we have to lose? (Yea, I know... I was younger and dumber then) Flabby Mammy was lurking, looking to shake us down for lap dances... it was time to go!

Jimmy picked up a black folder from the bar, we followed him out the back door to his kinda beat up GMC Astro van with BUDWEISER lettering all over it! Once we hit the daylight, we could see he was wearing a Bud uniform.

Mess was right! My buddy got the jump seat up front, I had to sit in the back on a lawn chair surrounded by all sorts of cardboard, Budweiser paraphernalia in boxes, broken beer signs, a couple bags of garbage just starting to smell and other assorted shit including a bag of golf clubs and a lawn roller that almost killed me 10 times rolling around loose!

Jimmy said "I gots to make a quick stop y'all at this bar over here", pointing a block ahead. He said "c'mon in, I'll buy ya a beer".

We did. Nice mom and pop joint. Jimmy knew the owner well who hooked us up with two tall ones no charge.

We left that bar, Jimmy asking if it was alright to make another quick stop. We were already half fucked up, been up all night with no food. We said sure!

So all day, old Jimmy chauffeured us around going from bar to bar, glass to glass... Jimmy drank just as much as we did, one glass a stop, all free of charge.

Jimmy knew everybody and everyone liked him. I think he's the only nigger I've ever drank a beer with in my life.

So around 3pm or so, my buddy and I are so fucked up we could barely walk.

Jimmy drove us back to the hotel and dropped us off, we had well over a dozen beers apiece, at least I think we did... and old Jimmy never bumped a curb, weaved, hit anything... a seasoned Bud salesman for sure.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's funny as hell. The only time I didn't hate driving a company van around (because of the unwanted attention it drew, and the possibility of democrats and others breaking in to it looking for non existent beer) was when they bought a used Ford Tempo for me. Everyone at the warehouse laughed at me driving that thing around, because I couldn't haul any beer and I had a folding hand truck in the trunk that you couldn't "kick" under the stacks of cases with. I was happy as hell, because the salesmen couldn't make me haul the beer that they'd forgotten all around town anymore, and I didn't have to help the drivers "roll" beer into the stores anymore--I got the easy jobs. Best part of it was, it didn't have "Budweiser" on the side--it said "******** Beverage," and no in that city knew what the hell that meant. Way fewer requests for samples and "dem 'lectric signs."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree!! I lived in Wilmington, De. for 2 years and I did my grocery shopping early in the morning. Niggers were asleep and I had a peaceful shopping experience.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL!!
    You should have said "not foe the mentally handicapped!!" Niggers are so STUPID they wouldn't get it!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lemme guess Frank... Walmart?