I had to though because the woman was demanding some things from the grocery store. So off we go....

Get parked, get out of the truck and start walking to the front door and what do I notice? A beat up piece of shit vehicle pulls in to a spot, parks, and all four doors fly open at once and six young nigger bucks and sows come bailing out making all sorts of racket. They group up and start shuffling toward the front door with all their big nigger lips a flapping, wearing what look like pajamas and fuzzy house slippers. Typical of a group of niggers, they take their own sweet time making it to the store and I didn't have enough distance to go around and pass them before reaching the entrance so we are stuck behind the nigger herd. I shit you not, the smell coming off these niggers was vomit inducing. It wasn't unwashed homeless dirty person odor, it was that nigger odor we are all familiar with. It has to be some type of skin or hair product all niggers use.

I let out an audible groan and my wife looks at me with her "oh shit, please don't start anything" look.

As soon as the wad of young niggers entered the "airlock" as I like to call it, (you know that area between the outside sliding doors and the inside sliding doors) the TNB started. First thing right off the bat, two of the niggers jumped on the motorized shopping carts and start acting like they are racing down the fucking autobahn. The ooking and eeking was ear splitting as they all thought that must have been pretty damn funny, while other customers who were waiting to get into the store were forced to watch because the nigger horde had the entire entrance blocked while they imaginary raced electric shopping carts.

Just fucking great...

I grab my woman's hand and forcefully push our way past the niggers and I made sure to say "those are for handicap people, they're not toys" out loud. They just stared at me with the dumbest, zero IQ, empty headed look I have ever seen. I can look into a dogs eyes and see more intelligence and understanding than I saw in these niggers faces.

My trip to the grocery is ruined and now I'm on a mission to keep an eye on these niggers while the little woman shops. I could tell from the moment I saw them pile out of their piece of shit car. these were not the typical niggers we have around here. Made me wonder if they were LA niggers displaced by the hurricane, if so, Fuck... Wonder how many more sub-human shitflingers found their way from LA to TX?

Anyhow, I watch this group of niggers. They honestly acted like none of them have ever been to a grocery store. They would all gather around a display, ooking and eeking, touching everything with their nigger paws and then more on to the next display and do the same thing. The doughnut, cakes, and pastries must of been a big hit with the niggers because when they reached that area the ooking and eeking got noticeably louder and faster. They opened up the see through doors to the racks with the baked goods and I swear 6 pairs of nigger arms and hands were simultaneously shoved inside the display touching everything.

That was enough for me, I hunted down the wife and told her to just grab what she needed and lets get out of here.

We leave and on the way home we are at a stop light, the wife says to me "what is he doing?" I look around and ask "who that nigger standing on the corner?" She says yeah, him. So as we are waiting for the light to turn green I start watching this nigger. He would hold his arms high in the air like he was worshiping the sun, then he would drop his arms to his side bend over and start jumping, after that he would squat down and hold his arms out to the side and start flapping them like a bird. Stupid nigger had to be on drugs, should have called the cops on his ass.

I couldn't get home fast enough today.