Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Cops find drugged up niglet teen (probably pimped out), find out it was nignapped by its mammy, find its nigling, can't find another

I smelled niggerness very quickly, then I got to the picture at the end.

When he found her, Sandra Bates, 13, was barefoot and disheveled and had that “thousand-yard stare,” Schwartz said.

She couldn’t say where she was from or where she was going. But she did say she was hungry and her foot hurt.
    It turns out Sandra’s mother, also named Sandra Bates, 46, was wanted on a fugitive kidnapping charge.

Some legwork with the help of Miami-Dade police led Schwartz to a home at 1312 NE 150th St. After a little coaxing, Bates finally came out of the house. Schwartz entered. And in the back corner of a bedroom closet was Sandra’s 9-year-old sister Sara, unharmed — physically.
    The two young girls are now in the custody of DCF. But still missing is their 15-year-old brother, Servario, whom Bates also took from a foster home in Memphis, Tennessee, almost two years ago. Schwartz wants to find him.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-mi...100000522.html

Wherever Servario is, its welfare checks were coming reliably. Only a nigger wouldn't know how to spell its nigger name, or not know when its mammy shit it out. Maybe the constipation started on 3/15 but took until 3/25.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a4c767d9ffed78436fb21c68122ea868.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	12290
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get them back to the zoo!!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.