Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Mrs Chimpout got 2 bucks arrested

Back story, Mrs CO has always wanted a motorbike. She loves them. Me, not so much and I wouldn't let her get any motorbike or cheap equipment because I love her and having her round the place. So I insisted she got the best kit and she wanted a Triumph bike, So instead of a second hand one I insisted she got a brand new.

With the my area of the UK in lockdown I am classed as an "essential worker", recently I ride the empty train to the terminus and back. Although restaurants and such are open its fairly normal going.

Mrs CO has been furloughed and has been looking after her niece because her brother can't be bothered. However she had a rare day off from everything and she wanted to meet up for lunch at the station.

She come on her bike and parks it in the motorcycle area of the station. We meet for lunch and she goes to her bike where two bucks are trying to take it. She asks what going on and she gets some nigger babble back. All she could make out was it was their bike and it broke down. She rings for the police who turn up immediately (Transport police). They claim they own the bike, they run the plate and it comes back as a female name (Mrs CO) as the owner. They then argue with the police that she is selling them the bike. "How much for?". "We does payment in kind if ya know what am saying". Police officer replies "no" the officer who knows Mrs CO through me and knows the closest that Mrs CO will get to an affair is binge watching Netflix without me asks her if she knows what the niggers are on about. She replies no. The officer realises he has got two niggers on attempted theft (and can say to his inspector he has done a "thorough" investigation) with other warrants no doubt so he is smelling his clean up target being hit in 2 arrests haul these two bucks off to NU.

Whilst the bucks were being thrown (yes literally treated like crap) the office said to them "Don't shit in the back of my van or do any other monkeyshines or there will be trouble". I knew he was a fellow chimper (but having to hide it) but when Mrs CO told me what he had done I laughed. When I spoke to him he asked me to apologise to Mrs CO as he needs to be seem to thoroughly investigate crimes when niggers are involved because they cry racist otherwise. He knew Mrs CO wouldn't deal with chimps in anyway.

A good result. Two less bucks on the street. Better if they shipped them back to Africa but can't have everything.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpout View Post

...A good result. Two less bucks on the street...
    One is better than none, and 2 are even better than that!

Mrs. CO gets a gold star for the refrigerator for doing her part in ridding the streets of 2 more criminal niggers.

It just amazes me how fast these shines can come up with a story, when questioned, and one that sounds legit at that, when they are caught red handed committing a crime.

It must be wired into them at birth!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    One is better than none, and 2 are even better than that!

Mrs. CO gets a gold star for the refrigerator for doing her part in ridding the streets of 2 more criminal niggers.

It just amazes me how fast these shines can come up with a story, when questioned, and one that sounds legit at that, when they are caught red handed committing a crime.

It must be wired into them at birth!
    Its her birthday next week so she is getting an extra special gift.

If it put its efforts in to securing gainful employment instead of escaping the wranglers then it can contribute to society. But then I remember its a nigger and its only interested in gibs.

I had a nigger bus driver. I had a few drinks after work with friends and I reported his arse for Dangerous driving. Bus company said they inherited him from the previous operator and has now been dealt with. They piss me off.