Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Black Panther star is dead. Now Marvel hopefully can cancel Black Panther 2

'Black Panther' star Chadwick Boseman dies of cancer at 43
    https://ca.yahoo.com/news/black-pant...020757358.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who? Never heard of it. I heard of the black pamfuhh moobee but none of the rest of them it was in. Never heard the name and couldn't pick it out of a lineup either.

And.... Buh bye.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    fucks staying firmly in my fuck bag !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why didn't he go back to his home country of Wakanda for some of that superior African medical treatment?

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheeeit...

Just another excuse for niggers to riot and loot!

"Dis heeyah fow-K teebee beez fo' Wakanda, yo!"

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Why didn't he go back to his home country of Wakanda for some of that superior African medical treatment?

Because the raycissss Whiteys stole all the fuel for his flyin' kangz pyramid!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Chadwick Boseman" - how the hell did a nigger get such a fancy handle? He almost sounds like a peer of the realm.

I have no idea who he is. Or was.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    More like the nigger died of all the STD's, AIDS and massive amounts of chiggun grease in his arteries.
    It died of colon cancer, and seriously, it got it from DL muh dikk. Probably from its sow.

When I saw the headline and checked if anyone had already posted, you guys should have seen this grin on my face. What a beautiful morning this is!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good riddance

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post

This is what baffled me. Niggers have such advanced medicine and engineering that they kept it their own and didn't share with the world (selfish bastards). So advanced that they could've helped this brother out. Alas it was fanciful Hollywood thinking.

An orderly African republic? Exists only in fiction!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black Balls Corp doing the expected nigger worship/mourning thingy !! All praise the dead chimp !!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53934118
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt they will cancel it. They will just use old footage or cast another nigger as his son who gets revenge on an evil YT villain who only killed his father because he was black.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet $5 it died of AIDS anyone care to take that bet?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmann83 View Post
    I bet $5 it died of AIDS anyone care to take that bet?

Technically, it was ass cancer but we will never be told the truth about how or why it got the big C in the butt.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.105...99711063371904
    Fifteen percent of the men with anal cancer reported having had homosexual contact, as compared with none of the controls (P<0.001)......The incidence of epidermoid anal cancer has increased considerably in recent decades,1-3 most notably among women, unmarried men, and persons living in or near large cities.2,3 Early observations suggested that anal cancer was associated with sexually transmitted diseases or male homosexual contact.4 Subsequent case reports5,6 and case–control studies7-9 supported these suggestions.

Mind you this study was from 1997 before Soros opened the nigger flood gates in Denmark and Sweden so rest assured the numbers have gone up.

The fact is that niggers are more prone to the down low buttsexxing and Africa IS where the Anally Injected Death Serum originates. Niggers screwing other simians contracted (SIDS). Niggers then passed on SIDS to humans where it became AIDS.

This nigger probably had a better than 50% chance of dying from ass cancer - brought on by the AIDS or some other disease(s) caused by down low buttplay.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.