Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Butthole Wallace the Race Card Driver Told to Basically Shut Up and Drive after Tweet

After NASCOON driver Butthole Wallace tweeted about Kenosha coon Jake Brake, he was quickly put in his place by a tweet similar in content to the comment Laura Ingraham made to niggerballer Kang LaBongo James a couple of years ago... "Shut Up and Dribble" .

The tweet aimed at Butthole read: "Bubba I suggest you focus on driving. You have TWO five finishes in your FOUR seasons of pretending to drive. Not very impressive for 101 starts. The vast majority of your TV time is wrecking and leaving the care center."

https://outsider.com/news/trending/b...ter-reactions/

Makes for hilarious reading and joke fodder when these overpaid nigger athletes are zapped by the troof.

I don't follow NASCAR and will never due to the BLM shit they coddle, but do the race cars have automatic transmissions?

I'm inclined to believe they are stick thus the incredibly low amount of niggers in the sport.

We all know niggers can't drive, especially a stick because they are wired for one hand on the wheel and one hand on their Muh Dikk after slipping it into drive.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bubba watermelon is one of reasons I no longer watch NASCAR.And the other reason is because NASCAR forgot who their fans are and are catering to those who don’t even watch the sport.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Bubba watermelon is one of reasons I no longer watch NASCAR.And the other reason is because NASCAR forgot who their fans are and are catering to those who don’t even watch the sport.
    I've never watched NASCAR but as someone else stated, "NASCAR spit in our face"... and they are right.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas