Post Thanks / Like

West is pushing Japan to love niggers.

Black Lives Matter pushes Japan to confront racism
    Andreas Illmer - BBC News
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-liv...230826889.html

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not gonna happen. Japan already has snow monkeys, but those are playful, docile, and cute, the exact opposite of niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Not gonna happen. Japan already has snow monkeys, but those are playful, docile, and cute, the exact opposite of niggers.
    They also have a strong sense of family, community and bath frequently:

Look, he's reading the article and flipping off BLM for trying to bring niggerdom to his mountain paradise.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's actually a youtube channel called something like 'Black In Japan' or something where the nigs make videos with titles like 'If you're black don't come to Japan, theyz raycisss!' and whatnot.

Wait, it's called Black Experience Japan. Niggers scream raycisssms, muh dik and whatnot. This nigger is warning other niggers about muh dik with their women (yuck! gross! Hack!) Starts at the 12:40 mark.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    --1. It ooks that in Japan it doesn't have to be watching its back nor its wallet. DUH!! There are few niggers there!

--2. It ooks that when Japanese women see it knuckle drag near them on the street or in a bar, they quickly move away. DUH!! You are a filthy nigger!

--3. It ooks that some Japanese believe that it will steal from them because of its skin color. DUH!! That is nature's warning bell to humans to beware!

--4. Notice the popo hooptie parked behind it and the cop did not move the entire time this pavement ape ooked.

--5. Three cheers for Japan for having such few NIGGERS!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    ...--5. Three cheers for Japan for having such few NIGGERS!
    I've mentioned this before but worth repeating.

I've never been to Japan but I have been to Germany and can assure you niggers are far and few in between.

I commented to a German friend about my observation and he told me the only niggers that came to Germany were U.S. servicemen, ordinary niggers stayed out because they saw what Hitler did to perfectly good white people!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    It ooks that when Japanese women see it knuckle drag near them on the street or in a bar, they quickly move away. DUH!! You are a filthy nigger!
    The Japanese people don't just forgive and forget quite so easily. They still remember vividly the incident in 1995 when 3 nigger service members kidnapped and brutally raped a 12 y/o girl. This international incident cost the USN, USMC, and our country dearly in goodwill earned since WWII.

They only got 10 years in a Japanese prison for their crimes and upon release, only received the Big Chicken Dinner over it. To show it's appreciation for mercy, one of them would go on to rape and murder again once back in the US. Thankfully, it did the right thing and self goodified immediately thereafter. Personally, I would have given them a Dishonorable Discharge and life in Leavenworth since they knew damn well the damage that this would do to our relations with a nation needed as a strategic ally. American forces have been forced to reduce the number of operational units and personnel in Okinawa and across Japan for this and numerous other violent monkeyshines.

I tell my daughter to move away from them as well.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^^^
    I remember this story well. It happened in Okinawa. The three rapists should have been given their death penalty, but I'm sure they relented to keep our relationship intact. Such a great sacrifice on their part. Honor and dignity are paramount to their culture.

Japanese culture is, different. Weird, you might even say. Misogynistic, they have rape and other pedophilia fantasies common in their comics and graphic novels. For the most part, they remain fantasies.

There are also "true Japanese" and "other Japanese". Okinawans are seen as different, so are Ainus. The equivalent to this are the Lapps in Norway, Sweden, and Finland. Even if your parents are 100% ethnic Japanese by blood, and you were not born there, you're not truly Japanese.

I'm sure they don't want all the niggers to pollute their way of life. They don't believe in diversity. They'd rather die than allow dilution of their identity, and it's headed there. Virtually no immigration, their birth rate is declining. They make us American conservatives look like liberals in their views about ethnicity and national origin.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 09-08-2020 at 05:09 AM.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone with average intelligence can see that the niggers just want coddled and given everything for free. They want to be accepted into all other societies so they can steal all of the resources for themselves and move on leaving behind a pile of ash like the vile parasites they are.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you ever seen a Japanese mate with a nigger? I’ve never seen such an animal. The Japanese people are a proud race, and will destroy the nigger. Send the nigger to North Korea, and Iran.
    Free Derek Chauvin!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by azmarlin39a View Post
    Send the nigger to North Korea, and Iran.
    Hmmm.... Let's see here...

Niggers are known for:
    Prolific breeding
    Uncontrollable behavior
    Ill temper
    Sudden inexplicable, unpredictable violence
    Proclivity toward any and all intoxicants
    Low IQ
    Random behavior of all types
    Indecipherable communications
    Muh dikk

North Koreans are known for:
    Megalomania
    Cruelty to own people
    Refusal to accept defeat of ideas or loss of any kind
    Overcompensation for small bowl nooderulrz

Dune Coons are known for:
    Willful acceptance of lies / insanity
    Cruelty as an absolute religion
    Rape
    Child rape
    Goat rape
    Basically any form of al deekk

Hmmm.... Let's just throw those all in the genetic blender, hit puree and see what pours out.

WTF ARE YOU THINKING???

Why don't we just go down to the lab and make us up some six foot tall armored mosquitoes that carry super AIDS and shoot laser beams out their assess?

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers take joy on shitting on and ruining everything including whole countries like Japan.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Considering it is a BBC article, they probably glossed over the crimewave that inexplicably seems to follow that nigger around.

The Japanese, being incredibly polite people are expecting it to have a moment of clarity, realise it will never assimilate into a first world culture and simply leave of its own accord. Or at least do the honorable thing and self delete.