Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

New Nigger Specialty Food

Surely this new WATERMELON burger is being sold in the nigger neighborhood!

They can wash this bitch down with a tall grape drank or a 40 oz. malt liquor!

https://thetakeout.com/watermelon-bu...-gr-1844471871

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've actually been following the whole waddymelon grilling phenomenon for a while now. Don't question my human bloodline here, but I want to try this. The first time I heard of it, was for a smoked melon recipe. It peaked my interest. I'm actually wanting to try this just to see what all the hubbub is about. I am fairly certain that this won't become a nigger dish because KFC will never sell it.

Supposedly, it takes on a meaty texture when cooked.

If I make it before summer ends, I'll review it here.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I've actually been following the whole waddymelon grilling phenomenon"...

..."If I make it before summer ends, I'll review it here."
    Please do! I'm somewhat of a wassermelom fan myself... never heard of grilling one though!

This apparently hasn't hit the north coast of America yet, unless I've had my head in the sand! Maybe because our queuing season is shorter than south of here!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Please do! I'm somewhat of a wassermelom fan myself... never heard of grilling one though!

This apparently hasn't hit the north coast of America yet, unless I've had my head in the sand! Maybe because our queuing season is shorter than south of here!

It's apparently quite the rage among foodies (not hoodies). It is fetching a premium price at some fairly upscale restaurants right now for some reason that I feel I must investigate. Some of these places are charging steak prices or higher.

Personally, I love watermelon, fried chicken, ribs (not pork) and a lot of foods that are normally associated with niggerdom. I enjoy them in moderation, however, not making them my sole source of sustenance. I do NOT eat intestines, brains, organ meat or bottom feeders animals of any type, or fry anything in pig fat. I stay away from too much processed anything and eat fresh green veggies when possible. Sugarfoot can, after all, affect humans as well as niggers and other such lower animals.

I think I might just go ahead and pick up a waddymelon when the store opens up in a few minutes and start looking at some recipes. I don't see myself getting much done in the yard today with the storm remnants still moving over us.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ...Personally, I love watermelon, fried chicken, ribs (not pork) and a lot of foods that are normally associated with niggerdom....
    Me too. In fact it must be obvious to my friends as they insist there must have been a nigger in my family's wood pile!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    niggers ruin everything, even the reputation of poor old watermelon !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are dozens of recipes on youtube for this.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...led+watermelon

Some look interesting, some disgusting.