Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some people think of abortion as murder. I'm Catholic but I believe a woman has the right to choose, because it's her life, her body. Up to her conscience and her relationship with her Maker.

As for nigs aborting their sprogs, be it 100% nigger or 99% wigger, I don't care. I love my fellow man but have nothing but contempt for niggers.

They are lower than animals to me. Some animals even take care of their offspring and train them to survive, most bucks just get lost as soon as a female is pregnant. Animals know boundaries, niggers do not. Niggers have been given some protohuman brain, and you'd think they'd have some logic, morality, compassion, but that's not the case. So having the potential of humans, but ignoring aspects of what makes us human, is a very grave sin indeed. And that's why they're lower than animals.

They demand equality, so they have some kind of consciousness of what they are, and yet, continue to act like animals. I give them no compassion because they are lower than animals.

That said, when they abort their own, it's not murder. Animals don't murder, and niggers, lower than animals, are just getting rid of something useless anyway.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve always been pro life when it comes to humans.But niggers ain’t humans!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Every nigger abortion should come a free coupon for KFC
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ve always been pro life when it comes to humans.But niggers ain’t humans!
    I'm pro-birth control. This is 2020. Unless it's rape, there is no excuse and zero need for any humans or niggers to get knocked up if they don't choose to or if they have enough brains not to. Of course nigger sows don't think past their next muh dikkin'.

Here's an idea that would make the sows think twice before they spread for some loser, soon-to-be-incarcerated buck: Every sow who is on welfare gets that welfare cut each time she shits out another nigglet. It wouldn't be long until sprogs would rarely be sighted.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know for a fact that you don't have to abort white babies for fear of them being unwanted.
    None can be found for adoption in my area.

You can, however, get a whole bunch of niglets they will pay you to take.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12