Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Great News for Our Children/Grandchildren

According to Pew Research
    and the U.S. Census Bureau, the nigger population of the United States will remain approximately the same as it is now, all the way to the year 2050!

According to the charts, by 2050 there will be a sizable population growth in the U.S. and thankfully, the nigger population won't be part of it.

Apparently black on black crime is making a difference. Unfortunately, not enough to extinct the species, but enough to keep 'em from multiplying like cockroaches in da pro-jex.

Or maybe it's because the incarceration rate will keep the bucks away from the fertile sows, whatever the case. I'm glad my grandchildren will have the same choice as I have, to live in an all white neighborhood where no monkeyshines occur.

Every ethnic/ethnic mix group will significantly increase, except for the niggers

"Blacks were 13% of the population in 2005 and will be roughly the same proportion in 2050."

https://www.pewresearch.org/hispanic...ons-2005-2050/

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    According to Pew Research
    and the U.S. Census Bureau, the nigger population of the United States will remain approximately the same as it is now, all the way to the year 2050!

According to the charts, by 2050 there will be a sizable population growth in the U.S. and thankfully, the nigger population won't be part of it.

Apparently black on black crime is making a difference. Unfortunately, not enough to extinct the species, but enough to keep 'em from multiplying like cockroaches in da pro-jex.

Or maybe it's because the incarceration rate will keep the bucks away from the fertile sows, whatever the case. I'm glad my grandchildren will have the same choice as I have, to live in an all white neighborhood where no monkeyshines occur.

Every ethnic/ethnic mix group will significantly increase, except for the niggers

"Blacks were 13% of the population in 2005 and will be roughly the same proportion in 2050."

https://www.pewresearch.org/hispanic...ons-2005-2050/
    no we mainly have abortion to thank for keeping their population in check. Pro lifers piss me off because if you outlaw abortion, you will see a large rise in the nigger population. Somewhere around 30 million niggy fetuses have been aborted in the last 40 years. Imagine having 30 million more of them right now. Ugh. Thank you abortion.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    ...Somewhere around 30 million niggy fetuses have been aborted in the last 40 years...
    Damn! You would think they could come up for a use for them things in that number.

Dry them out and use them for charcoal, sharpies or maybe fence posts for model railroaders, something!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    no we mainly have abortion to thank for keeping their population in check. Pro lifers piss me off because if you outlaw abortion, you will see a large rise in the nigger population. Somewhere around 30 million niggy fetuses have been aborted in the last 40 years. Imagine having 30 million more of them right now. Ugh. Thank you abortion.
    This is a sticky subject for me. I have always been pro life. I do not believe in abortion as a right. With that said, I do not advocate for it to be a punishable offense. If a woman chooses to do this to her child, she is answerable to her Creator for it. I don't believe in a lot of things but that doesn't mean I'll damn or jail you for doing them. Once again, you don't answer to me. I am a Libertarian Constitutionalist so to think or act in any other way would make me a hypocrite.

The bone of contention lies with the argument of when life begins with most people and I'll leave that one alone.

No-one consequential bats an eye when the life of the mother is at stake. I don't either. I don't have the answers for that. Miracles happen but by grace I've never been forced to think about it.

No-one would think twice about a farmer who, for whatever reason, decided to abort a calf. Hell, we eat veal and everyday, nearly one half of freshly hatched chicks are tossed into a wood chipper immediately after being sexed as male.

Those may seem like strange borders for a person to have, but they make sense to me.

As much as I hate the concept of abortion, I see animals eat their young and I am unaffected. This is the light in which I see niggers getting abortions.

I don't like abortion. I think humans should have no part in any aspect of receiving or performing them but, like I said, I am a libertarian so I cannot and should not have a say in this as far as humans go.

As far as my opinion on abortions for niggers, here I sit.

Mouth shut.
    Eyes glossed over in near indifference.
    Mind wanting no part of any of it and having no opinion either way.
    All the while, knowing that 1/2 of them are getting tossed into the wood chipper.

I will say this much: 30 million dead black babies is simply not an accurate number in terms of what would have happened to our population. In the past 50 years since abortion was declared legal, the added 30 million niggers would not have meant a mere 30 million more niggers in the population of the US. Imagine double that. Imagine triple! The population numbers would have grown at an exponential rate, crime would be inescapable, and the unprecedented, seemingly ever present rioting in the streets would have been going on for the past 20 years, not 20 weeks.

For those among us who choose to face it, the moral dilemma is one we would not have to face had we simply picked our own damn cotton.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope that niggers aren't part of our future, but I'm not holding my breath.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    When I see these awesome illustrations, it severely reminds me of MAD Magazine, which I subscribed to and read cover to cover when I was a young teen!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I see these awesome illustrations, it severely reminds me of MAD Magazine, which I subscribed to and read cover to cover when I was a young teen!
    Read all about the illustrator:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Bougas

Do an image search on A. Wyatt Mann and you'll find an assload of his pics. He's somewhat of a white supremacist at times and doesn't care for Jews either, but I let it slide for the ones that show jigs as jigs.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am completely for abortion for niggers and @$$lifter$ but not for humans. Margaret Sanger had the RIGHT idea about niggers being human "weeds!!" As long as niggers are aborted I have no problem, gnomesayin'?!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Read all about the illustrator:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Bougas

Do an image search on A. Wyatt Mann and you'll find an assload of his pics. He's somewhat of a white supremacist at times and doesn't care for Jews either, but I let it slide for the ones that show jigs as jigs.
    I always wondered if A. Whyte Mann was a nom de pleume for R. Crumb. In my teens I had a yuuuuuuuuuuuuge collection of Zap Comix and Mann's illustrations look very similar. What I liked about Crumbs collection of comix is they depicted niggers just as they are, and these were published in the 60's and 70's.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...Do an image search on A. Wyatt Mann and you'll find an assload of his pics...
    I did and I did!

Thunderstorms and rain today so I'll have plenty of entertainment since I can't work outside!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am pro life, meaning human life, not niggers, so I’m fine with as many butt nugget embryos get sucked to hell as possible. A better solution would involve the spaying and neutering of all niggers at birth . This is done to dogs and cats to control their population but any dog or cat is worth far more than any nigger.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What shocks me is that sows get abortions. I never thought they'd dump their little welfare tickets. But I'm thinking only sows who have already shit out 5 or 6 niglets (because niggers never heard of birth control and just thoughtlessly rut like beasts of the field) with none of the baby daddies around are getting the latest joyous event scraped out and scrapped. If only doctors could spay the hoes as they abort them and permanently shut down the sprog factories.

Every nigger abortion should come a free coupon for KFC. I bet that would aid in thinning the herd more.

It's also shocking that niggers make up only 13% of the population. If you judged only by TV, movies, and the news you'd assume they are 80% of the population.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    A better solution would involve the spaying and neutering of all niggers at birth . This is done to dogs and cats to control their population but any dog or cat is worth far more than any nigger.
    Now that is something I could back 100%. I even say pay them up front what they would have received in fooh stayumps and wail-furr for the permission to do it. I would consider it an investment that would pay off in incalculable dividends.

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's also shocking that niggers make up only 13% of the population. If you judged only by TV, movies, and the news you'd assume they are 80% of the population.
    Well, some of the TV shows do make the numbers seem higher for a legitimate reason - Cops, Live PD, Local news etc.

If you leave out the TV altogether and only judged by the crime stats, you would assume they are 90% of the population.

The 13/90 law cannot be ignored.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a sticky subject for me. I have always been pro life. I do not believe in abortion as a right. With that said, I do not advocate for it to be a punishable offense. If a woman chooses to do this to her child, she is answerable to her Creator for it. I don't believe in a lot of things but that doesn't mean I'll damn or jail you for doing them. Once again, you don't answer to me. I am a Libertarian Constitutionalist so to think or act in any other way would make me a hypocrite.

The bone of contention lies with the argument of when life begins with most people and I'll leave that one alone.

No-one consequential bats an eye when the life of the mother is at stake. I don't either. I don't have the answers for that. Miracles happen but by grace I've never been forced to think about it.

No-one would think twice about a farmer who, for whatever reason, decided to abort a calf. Hell, we eat veal and everyday, nearly one half of freshly hatched chicks are tossed into a wood chipper immediately after being sexed as male.

Those may seem like strange borders for a person to have, but they make sense to me.

As much as I hate the concept of abortion, I see animals eat their young and I am unaffected. This is the light in which I see niggers getting abortions.

I don't like abortion. I think humans should have no part in any aspect of receiving or performing them but, like I said, I am a libertarian so I cannot and should not have a say in this as far as humans go.

As far as my opinion on abortions for niggers, here I sit.

Mouth shut.
    Eyes glossed over in near indifference.
    Mind wanting no part of any of it and having no opinion either way.
    All the while, knowing that 1/2 of them are getting tossed into the wood chipper.

I will say this much: 30 million dead black babies is simply not an accurate number in terms of what would have happened to our population. In the past 50 years since abortion was declared legal, the added 30 million niggers would not have meant a mere 30 million more niggers in the population of the US. Imagine double that. Imagine triple! The population numbers would have grown at an exponential rate, crime would be inescapable, and the unprecedented, seemingly ever present rioting in the streets would have been going on for the past 20 years, not 20 weeks.

For those among us who choose to face it, the moral dilemma is one we would not have to face had we simply picked our own damn cotton.

brother I agree wholeheartedly. I definitely meant no offense and sometimes come off rather harsh. I am also well aware of the exponent that would have occurred. As the first million of those aborted, would have shit out 5 million more. If we believe the higher ups don’t know what they’re doing allowing these animals to abort their children, we are highly mistaken. I’ve read a lot of your comments and have plenty of respect for you.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn! You would think they could come up for a use for them things in that number.

Dry them out and use them for charcoal, sharpies or maybe fence posts for model railroaders, something!
    True, I wish they could replace fossil fuel.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    What shocks me is that sows get abortions. I never thought they'd dump their little welfare tickets. But I'm thinking only sows who have already shit out 5 or 6 niglets (because niggers never heard of birth control and just thoughtlessly rut like beasts of the field) with none of the baby daddies around are getting the latest joyous event scraped out and scrapped. If only doctors could spay the hoes as they abort them and permanently shut down the sprog factories.

Every nigger abortion should come a free coupon for KFC. I bet that would aid in thinning the herd more.

I have said this for years, we could offer them 10 grand easily if they will come in and permanently relinquish their ability to reproduce. 90% of them would do it without thinking twice, probably more and 10k is nothing compared to what their niglets will cost over the years.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by H8whiteLibtards View Post
    In another forum (city-data), someone had a brilliant solution... it was "Universal Basic Income" (UBI). He didn't say race but he said "Have a UBI program where sows, specifically, get a check if and only if they agree to have a hysterectomy. This wouldn't apply to males because according to him, that procedure is reversible. But, if people want a check for $1000 a month, they have to give up their "right" to reproduce.

Who do you think would sign up for such a thing in order for free money? Make it rain bitch!

I would 100% back this if it meant niggers getting hysterectomies and not procreating.
    If what I have heard is true about how the niggers game the system, $1,000 per month probably wouldn't get it.

I understand a sow will launch a niglet. The sow will then put the niglet up for adoption under the pretense she is unfit and cannot care for the turdlet.

The sows mammy will now petition the court to adopt the niglet, a slam dunk deal as the courts like to keep it in the fambly.

The newly adopted niglet (who doesn't even have to move because the sow lives with her mammy) comes with a $500 per month welfare check.

The sow now repeats this process annually until mammy is getting 2 or 3K per month directly deposited into her account along with free medical care, deeply discounted rent, plus an EBT card loaded up for food.

While not living large per se, they are living completely on our tab without ever having to work.

That's why you'll spot a mammy/sow team at Walmart with 6 niglets and 2 brimming shopping carts full of shit you and I live without.

Those female reproductive parts are a well lubed ATM.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by H8whiteLibtards View Post
    This wouldn't apply to males because according to him, that procedure is reversible. But, if people want a check for $1000 a month, they have to give up their "right" to reproduce. Who do you think would sign up for such a thing in order for free money? Make it rain bitch!
    Modern day vasectomy procedures involve not only cutting of the vas deferens, but removing a length of it and cauterizing both ends of the now shortened pieces. By nature, today's method is meant for the cut ends to never spontaneously reconnect in whole or in part, or for sperm to swim the distance and make it across, (all of these have happened) it is meant to never be surgically reconnected either. While it can be done, it is costly and very rarely works. The patient would have to pay a good deal of money out of pocket as this would be considered an elective surgery. No matter the species, if a patient can afford to do this, not only can they easily afford to do it, they likely must truly want to have children and raise them, not simply get a female pregnant and leave.

Think about this: Most nigger males do not want children. They simply do not care enough to not impregnate a sow as they consider it not their problem. In the vast majority of the time, they are absolutely correct in their line of thinking simply because humans pay for the problem - so why should they care? Offer them a cashsectomy and the only reason they would have not to take is is because MUH BAWULLZ! Of course no nigger wants to have to ice them and not rut for a week. Combine the cash it with a get out of jail free card and I believe they would all jump on the chance. Don't worry folks, put an ankle monitor on them and they'll be back in short order. They always do anyway.

One sterile buck probably impregnates a dozen sows and burners in it's lifetime. Do the math and think of the numbers on that one! Also, let's face it, very few humans want to lay down with beast to spawn so those numbers are negligible.

Free or incentivized sterilizations for all of them - male or female! On that, Margaret Sanger and I agree 100 percent!

brother I agree wholeheartedly. I definitely meant no offense and sometimes come off rather harsh. I am also well aware of the exponent that would have occurred. As the first million of those aborted, would have shit out 5 million more. If we believe the higher ups don’t know what they’re doing allowing these animals to abort their children, we are highly mistaken. I’ve read a lot of your comments and have plenty of respect for you.
    Offense??? Absolutely none taken, my friend! Trust me d3, it is damn near impossible to offend me with words - especially ones expressing opinions. My skin is Kevlar. I believe that reasonable people can disagree. No-one here ever offends me and the only time I ever even got pissed was when one member attacked a fellow human in a most appalling manner. You could call that one offended by proxy, I suppose. Both he and his misguided white supremacist views are no longer with us. To bad the same is true of the other member.

I thank you for your kind words, btw. I feel both undeserving of and humbled by them.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still don't get all these sows getting abortions. Squatting and shitting out niglets gets them not only food skamps and welfare but Sec8 housing, which, from what I've seen is better than any apartment in which I lived when I was single and working for a living. No government agency came to check if my apartments were good enough for me!

Of course, the sows move their bucks in, as well as their mammies and the rest of their nigger famblies and the taxpayers foot the bills for generations of shiftless, lazy, parasitic niggers. It's infuriating.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sterilization of the nigger race would be a true blessing for mankind and spare thousands of niglets the horror of becoming ghetto lobsta or playing with their baby daddies hi-point and blowing it’s head off. It’s better that they never existed in the first place. We can only hope future human society will find a solution to end the nigger scourge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast