Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Do Black Hurricanes Matter?

There's no end to the stupidity of some United States elected officials. Just when you think you have heard all of the stupid things that are going on in the US, now it's "Black Hurricanes" …

It appears some niggers have found yet something else to be pissed about.

A spook congresswoman (Sheila Jackson Lee, of Houston), a Dem, of course, complained that the names of hurricanes are all Caucasian! She would prefer names reflecting the nigger culture, such as Chamiqua, Tanisha, Woeisha, Shaquille, and Jamal.

She would also like the weather reports to be broadcast in 'language' that the average low IQ nigger can understand because one of the problems that happened in Texas and Florida were spooks couldn't understand the seriousness of the situation, due to the racially biased language of the weather report.

Apparently if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at 140 MPH, that's too hard for a jig to understand.

I can hear it now: A weatherman in New Orleans says… "Wazzup, mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like Leroy on a rocket! Bitch be a category fo'! So, turn off dem chitlins, grab yo' chirren, leave yo crib, and head fo' de nearest FEMA office fo yo FREE shit."

https://newsone.com/2719397/urban-le...rricane-names/

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger will say anything to stir shit!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sick and tired of these shit-skinned motherfuckers!

This country was founded by and for white people. You black assholes were nothing but tools, farm equipment, useless for anything beyond that. It's the ONLY reason you are here. If you want a totally niggerfied country to live in go the fuck back to africa and leave us humans alone. Your culture is repulsive to most of us, we want nothing to do with it, quit trying to shove it down our fucking throats.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"