Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

Now the NBA Niggers are.....

Acting up...lol of course they're niggers through and through, so no surprise there, apparently the National Basketball Niggers are boycotting some nigger playoff games, I think its great!!! I haven't watched a college or pro basketball game in decades, its completely Fuxated with NIGGERS!!!, makes me SICK to my stomach to watch ANY nigger on tv.

That floppy eared nigger monkey leroy "rusty-butt monkey" James always has some nigger babble to throw in for conversation...I wish the black bastards would sit out, WITHOUT pay, for the next 15 years....lol

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I wonder if they still get paid when they refuse to work.

I bet it would be "RAYCISS" to expect niggers to work in exchange for money.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shut up and dribble LeBoon James!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't care less about African tree hockey. I've been into sports all my life, but whether it's my innate born revulsion towards niggers, or something else, I have never been a fan of bakketball.

They begged me to play in high school, but I was already on the swim, baseball, and soccer teams, and as I got into my junior and senior years, it became obvious that I had a very good tennis game. That ended up paying for 4 years of college and got me more ass than a toilet seat!

I'll watch damn near any sport, but I'v never cared basketball -- and it's not just because of all the showboating attention whore niggers!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, same here. Could not care less about ANY professional nigger fuxated sports. Let them sit on their asses instead of playing, I have zero fucks to give.

I heard rumor the NHL is also doing some bullshit like this, if so, they can go pound sand as well. Plenty of other stuff to sink my time into other than sports.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Yep, same here. Could not care less about ANY professional nigger fuxated sports. Let them sit on their asses instead of playing, I have zero fucks to give.

I heard rumor the NHL is also doing some bullshit like this, if so, they can go pound sand as well. Plenty of other stuff to sink my time into other than sports.
    That's why I LOVE MMA. Many talented humans and I get the pleasure of seeing UPPITY niggers getting their simian punk @$$3$ kicked!!!!!!

Niggers fill jails
    Chimpout Guest
    Why don’t the niggers just go back to Africa and participate in their own sports? That is making lip plates, chucking spears, raping children, crocodile fishing using your own larva as bait, burning down Covid and Ebola and AIDS and other labs/clinics, cooking missionaries in stewpots, dancing around the bonfire in war paint, smoking blunts, and building boats to invade other countries with that ultimately result in an oil spill of rockfish. Niggers have plenty of culture back home and should see what they’ve been missing the last several hundreds of years.
    Their craving for a white world to revolve around them instead is the reason they’re so unhappy.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Every black nigger bastard in this country should be down on its black knees Kissing the ground, thanking God they're here and not back where their stinking violent ass came from...

And that goes especially for the black nigger apes in da national nigger bassetball assholes league, a game a White man invented has made Millionaires out of many nigger monkeys..and the stinking nigger animals still hate this country...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Personally,I couldn’t care less what Leclown “nigger” James or the rest of the smelly nigger hoop playin apes do or say. I don’t watch nigger ball and I never will.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Haha, they noticed. Hopefully nobody comes back nevertheless!

https://thepostmillennial.com/nba-ag...e-during-games

Fuck niggerball, pro sports and everything else that is niggerfuxated.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haha, they noticed. Hopefully nobody comes back nevertheless!

https://thepostmillennial.com/nba-ag...e-during-games

Fuck niggerball, pro sports and everything else that is niggerfuxated.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I won't even let my kids play bakkabawl. It's a nigger sport. I don't want them to become good, and actually have to share a floor, touch the same ball, with the niggers. Plenty of non nigger sports out there to participate in.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I won't even let my kids play bakkabawl. It's a nigger sport. I don't want them to become good, and actually have to share a floor, touch the same ball, with the niggers. Plenty of non nigger sports out there to participate in.

Not many... Nigger plague has infested pretty much every sport. Even golf(not really a sport) was infected with niggers. My philosophy is sports are for humans. You wouldn't allow a horse to compete in a race with humans. Why allow niggers?
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Latest Nigger Ball Ass news.Liberals are talking shit because Trump did not congratulate LeBoon and his team for winning the NBA championship.After all the shit talking and felon worshiping the NBA did all season. Comes as no surprise.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Not many... Nigger plague has infested pretty much every sport. Even golf(not really a sport) was infected with niggers. My philosophy is sports are for humans. You wouldn't allow a horse to compete in a race with humans. Why allow niggers?
    After Nigger Owens came back from the '36 Olympics, they made him race against a horse. That proves niggers aren't human.

Also, remember that all these feral apes brag about is BBC? By this logic, horses are superior to them!
    Coalburning is bestiality.