Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Nigger Wedding Ripped Off By Nigger Guests

Michigan couple has all wedding gifts stolen from outdoor nuptials
    You may now grift the bride.
    A Michigan couple says their wedding day was ruined by crashers who stole all of the gifts from their outdoor celebration.
    Alicia and Darreck Trayler (?) got hitched Saturday night in a ceremony held behind the home of the groom’s mother in Melvindale, news station WDIV reported.
    https://nypost.com/2020/08/26/weddin...door-nuptials/
    This is total TNB. Niggers just being themselves.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alicial-traylor-wedding.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	278.1 KB 
ID:	12276
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bwahahaha too bad Niggers, you don't deserve anything at all anyway!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The trio told someone they were bringing the presents indoors — but when the ceremony was over, the gifts were nowhere to be found, the couple said.
    I bet it was an inside job. The buck and bridesow had a few unknown friends steal the gifts, which have already been pawned, and it's a good sob story to get replacements and GibsMeDat.

Every last gift was stolen, anyway, so the niggers will just go back to the same stores to shoplift or grab-and-run again.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I bet it was an inside job. The buck and bridesow had a few unknown friends steal the gifts, which have already been pawned, and it's a good sob story to get replacements and GibsMeDat.

Every last gift was stolen, anyway, so the niggers will just go back to the same stores to shoplift or grab-and-run again.

There is no betting here. This WAS a hoax. If anyone knows niggers, it's niggers. These two knew damn well that putting presents out without armed guards to watch them would be a recipe for grabs me. If there were any "presents" they were empty boxes for show. This is nothing but a preplanned gofundanigger hustle and anyone that donates to these niggers is an idiot for doing so.

If niggers spent one percent of the time and effort they spend on trying to come up with a scam on actually an actual day's work, they... Well, I guess they wouldn't be niggers now, would they?
    Last edited by tweakstick; 08-27-2020 at 11:14 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    no doubt the bleeding heart liberals have started a $1m GoFundMuhDik account and the target is already reached.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of gifts would niggers give/get at a hood nigger wedding? Used stolen toasters? This is a piss poor story.
    Free Derek Chauvin!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ape on ape crime sounds ok to me.just keep it in the hood away from us humans.