Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Engineer inventor nigger who designed the M16 can't vote for Biden because racisms!

Renowned inventor Walter Hutchins has voted in every presidential election since 1952. This year, as many states stopped sending teams to help seniors vote, his nursing home was on coronavirus lockdown and his streak was in jeopardy.

Walter Hutchins cast his first vote for president for Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1952, and he has voted in every election since. The last thing he wants is for his “68-year streak,” as he proudly calls it, to end in November.
    An industrial engineer, Hutchins helped design the M16, the weapon of choice for American soldiers during the Vietnam War, and he invented several tools that may be currently sitting in your garage.
    Weapon of choice? Try standard issue, LOL. And I thought that Eugene Stoner designed the M16.

This year, what stumped Hutchins, despite all his resourcefulness, was how he was going to exercise his basic constitutional right to vote during a pandemic. The Davis Community nursing home in Wilmington, North Carolina, where Hutchins has lived for two years, has barred visitors since March. Margaret, still in the retirement community nearby, can’t help him, nor can their four kids and eight grandchildren
    https://www.propublica.org/article/h...f-the-pandemic
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If we lost that damn war due to a nigger designing the M16, then nigger should be in jail forever.

I seriously doubt a nigger designed anything of value.

That's why I know no negress/negresses helped with the space program. Differential equations are as tough as they come for rocket science; niggers can't even add to save their worthless lives.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    If we lost that damn war due to a nigger designing the M16, then nigger should be in jail forever.

I seriously doubt a nigger designed anything of value.

That's why I know no negress/negresses helped with the space program. Differential equations are as tough as they come for rocket science; niggers can't even add to save their worthless lives.
    To niggers maff beez racissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    the only thing niggers have invented is a stick. Although, chimps used it first to pull out ants.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    When the US govt rolled out the original M16 rifle, they were under the false impression that it was a firearm that did not require periodic cleaning. They told the troops this and it led to many, many jams and problems. Once they understood that it needed regular cleaning, the Govt dipshits issued a really weird manual on how to clean it. The manual issued to the G.I.s is something of an internet joke these days. Once cleaned it was a pretty effective rifle. And not designed by a nigger.

https://m.blog.hu/vi/vietnamihaboru/...puskak/m16.pdf

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.