Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

MLB Crybabies Won't Play Ball

Are you kidding me?

MLB has cancelled games due to a players "boycott" due to the Kenosha niggers demise.

These crybabies should be fired.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MLB/statu...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously. These niggers had one job. You can't even call it a job. If you get paid to play a game, it isn't work. It's a damn game.

You get paid.
    To play.
    A game.

How fucking lazy and obstinate does a nigger have to be to refuse do what it wants to do anyway - which is play - and get paid.

It's favorite things in life are literally to fuck off, not work and spend money that it didn't have to work for.

Niggers can fuck up a wet dream.

What next? If we pay them to rape, rob and do drugs will they stop to protest?

Scratch that... I guess we already do with the gibs.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really would be happy if there's no more nigger sports. These simians really don't think. Don't play sports, as they're paid, loss of interest from fans/consumers. Next thing you know, no more revenue. Niggers will be let go, and having no intelligence, will die broke.

I've given up on the big 3 main sports. I've lost interest in baseball as well due to niggers. The only thing I watch occasionally is MMA. There's always an arrogant blackie that ends up beaten to a pulp by a human.

Sports is a past time, I don't want to see BLM, kneeling, pandering, nigger worship, and since nigger athletes have $, they impregnate many mudsharks, so now we've got a new and increasing population of abominations. If a nigga is broke, I doubt a mudshark would even look at it.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I really would be happy if there's no more nigger sports. These simians really don't think. Don't play sports, as they're paid, loss of interest from fans/consumers. Next thing you know, no more revenue. Niggers will be let go, and having no intelligence, will die broke.

I've given up on the big 3 main sports. I've lost interest in baseball as well due to niggers. The only thing I watch occasionally is MMA. There's always an arrogant blackie that ends up beaten to a pulp by a human.

Sports is a past time, I don't want to see BLM, kneeling, pandering, nigger worship, and since nigger athletes have $, they impregnate many mudsharks, so now we've got a new and increasing population of abominations. If a nigga is broke, I doubt a mudshark would even look at it.
    That's why I watch MMA as well!! I love seeing a primate get pummeled by a human!!