Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NBA Walkout/strike as niggers refuse to monkeyball because racisms, obongo proud, millionaire coach screams racisms

Top NBA and MLB teams go on strike against racism, forcing leagues to cancel games

Dindu ex-player/coach worth $50 million cries about all the racisms, discriminations and poverties! Waahhhhhhhhh!

The Milwaukee Bucks staged an unprecedented boycott over the police shooting of an unarmed black man on Wednesday, forcing the NBA to halt its playoff schedule and prompting a wave of walkouts by teams across other leagues.
    The NBA said it had postponed its entire slate of Wednesday fixtures after the Bucks refused to play game five of their Eastern Conference first-round series against the Orlando Magic in protest at the shooting of African-American Jacob Blake in Wisconsin on Sunday.
    Blake was seriously injured after being shot in the back seven times by police officers in a confrontation captured in video footage.
    “Over the last few days in our home state of Wisconsin, we’ve seen the horrendous video of Jacob Blake being shot in the back seven times by a police officer in Kenosha, and the additional shooting of protestors,” the Bucks players said in a statement explaining their boycott.
    “Despite the overwhelming plea for change, there has been no action, so our focus today cannot be on basketball.”
    https://archive.is/vMfbo#selection-1815.2-1815.84

And Obongo even weighs in on the racisms!

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/stat...lice-reform%2F

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Milwaukee Bucks

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since I was a kid, other than baseball games being postponed due to rain, and of course that Cali. earthquake, professional sporting events press on like the post office... "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"...

Then suddenly the appropriate wrangling of a dindu nuffin criminal, resisting arrest and failing to follow commands prompts several sports teams to walk off the job???

If I was a niggerball fan who left a little bit early from work, paid to park downtown, then found out I would be returning home without watching the game I paid an exorbitant amount of money to see, I would be furious! Fit to be tied!

If anyone in that situation would ever spend another penny to attend another game, I feel sorry for them.

I CAN'T WAIT til next year when the million dollar monkeys are crying a river because they aren't offered the millions they are accustomed to.

You stupid fucking niggers... who do you think backs the signing of your ridiculous paychecks?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

I stopped watching nigger ball over 30 years ago when all the human players were gone. Players like Larry Bird, pistol Pete, and other humans were as good if not better than most of the current crop of niggers.