Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Fecal material impacting rotary air impelling machine in Kenosha, WI

This shit is becoming an hourly occurrence now. While this story is still in a state of flux, apparently Antifaggots went after the wrong guy. Initial reports are 3 down and one of the LARPing faggots got half his arm blown off with an AR15.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1298564220565561346

Video shows this asshat below (one of many) went after the guy in the above video. He was armed with what appears to me to be a Glock. I have no Idea how, but he is still holding it just below this picture frame.

Here is the idiot before and after:

The guy clutching his chest below just whacked him in the head with his skateboard. He brought a skateboard to a gunfight. Fucking idiot.

Antifa Head shot:

I can already predict how the media is going to try to gaslight us on this one: The kid with the AR15 is a white supremacist shooting wildly into a crowd of peaceful protesters.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This shit is becoming an hourly occurrence now. While this story is still in a state of flux, apparently Antifaggots went after the wrong guy. Initial reports are 3 down and one of the LARPing faggots got half his arm blown off with an AR15.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1298564220565561346

Video shows this asshat below (one of many) went after the guy in the above video. He was armed with what appears to me to be a Glock. I have no Idea how, but he is still holding it just below this picture frame.

Here is the idiot before and after:

The guy clutching his chest below just whacked him in the head with his skateboard. He brought a skateboard to a gunfight. Fucking idiot.

Antifa Head shot:

I can already predict how the media is going to try to gaslight us on this one: The kid with the AR15 is a white supremacist shooting wildly into a crowd of peaceful protesters.
    Count on it!! This is why the lame stream media is treated with disdain by anyone with a minimal amount of common sense. Unfortunately common sense isn't so common!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The putz with the partially amputed arm appears to be a Paramedic, at least wearing a Paramedic hat.

You would think this ass clown has seen enough gunshot wounds to want to distance himself by miles from armed protesters. I'm sorry but what a dick. Must be an oil driller.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    The putz with the partially amputed arm appears to be a Paramedic, at least wearing a Paramedic hat.

You would think this ass clown has seen enough gunshot wounds to want to distance himself by miles from armed protesters. I'm sorry but what a dick. Must be an oil driller.

DO NOT be sorry for this idiot. He barely has the sense to poor piss out of a boot with directions on the bottom and he got WAY less than what was coming to him.

He's about as much of a paramedic as I am a rocket surgeon.

These idiots wear this shit because Soros told them to wear it in the training video "Communist Insurrections for Dummies" just before they got on the chartered bus. They think that somehow, just by wearing the hat, they won't get shot by the poleese. It also makes them feel like they somehow serve some real and noble purpose and are actually important for once in their pathetic, miserable lives. The truth is they are just about as important as wisdom teeth or tits on a boar hog. They know nothing about the most basic of first aid steps and this guy is just another useful idiot. The only difference is that now he's only half as useful but at least he's proven that he's twice the idiot to make up for it!

Before this, the closest thing this LARPER ever saw to a gunshot was playing Xbox in his mommies' basement bedroom.

Paramedic my tight white ass. I wouldn't trust him to put a band-aid on a boil on my dog's ass.

By the looks of it, that arm has probably already gone into the dumpster behind the ER. There is nothing left of a blood supply to his forearm and below. By the time the ER docs got around to him, it was probably beyond any type of salvage. LARP stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Any chimpers out there with some medical training care to chime in on this one?
    Last edited by tweakstick; 08-26-2020 at 12:19 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Any chimpers out there with some medical training care to chime in on this one?
    Wear the Paramedic hat to prevent from getting clubbed or shot, makes sense.

Let's just say that if it were me that suffered a traumatic avulsion injury as depicted in the photo, and I hadn't started feeling the effect of hypovolemic shock and could still think clearly, I would lay down before I fell down in an attempt to stay conscious, have someone bring me something to elevate my feet while trying to get my belt off to tie just below my elbow.

It does look like someone came up with a military style one hand rapid tourniquet... good for them for carrying one... but I wouldn't have wasted mine on that dick. They cost ten bucks.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Wear the Paramedic hat to prevent from getting clubbed or shot, makes sense.

Let's just say that if it were me that suffered a traumatic avulsion injury as depicted in the photo, and I hadn't started feeling the effect of hypovolemic shock and could still think clearly, I would lay down before I fell down in an attempt to stay conscious, have someone bring me something to elevate my feet while trying to get my belt off to tie just below my elbow.

It does look like someone came up with a military style one hand rapid tourniquet... good for them for carrying one... but I wouldn't have wasted mine on that dick. They cost ten bucks.
    ^^ From the closeups I saw, it looks like damn near all the major blood supply for everything past the elbow is now nothing but a fine mist on the pavement which would include over half of the nerves for the forearm and hand from what I remember of biology. Even the nerves that run thru the back of the arm are probably nothing but jelly from the hydraulic shock of the round and especially so if the bullet hit the bones at all.

If there was a office pool going, I'd go with amputated just above the elbow.

Hey, ya putz... I couldn't help but noticed you were right handed as well. How you gonna play with yourself now? No more guitar hero for you either, ya commie pinko faggot! Maybe mommy can get some sleep now at least for as long as the Percocets last.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Yes there wasn't a lot left to work with there. Most likely in da bio hazard can like you said.

In the field, we don't really study shit like that too overly much. Cover it up, or take a quick peek if its already been covered, stop the hemorrhaging, get some fluids started, maybe some fentanyl if they aren't being an asshole and transport.

Someone at a much higher pay grade makes the decision to saw or save.

N.A.A.C.P.