Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

No, "WeTransfer". I'm not signing your petition

I've been stopped twice by the cops. Once for a burned-out headlight, and more recently for going through a stop sign. I sat in my car and said, "Yes, sir" and "No, sir" and handed over my license, registration, and proof of insurance. I was not tazed or taken to the ground or arrested, but I might have been had I jumped out of my car, screaming and cursing like some out of control nigger sow.

Why do niggers have a genetic fear of cops? I guess the answer is obvious.

"WeTransfer" thinks we should donate to fearful niggers. I am SO sick of this nigger bullshit!!!

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I've been stopped twice by the cops. Once for a burned-out headlight, and more recently for going through a stop sign. I sat in my car and said, "Yes, sir" and "No, sir" and handed over my license, registration, and proof of insurance. I was not tazed or taken to the ground or arrested, but I might have been had I jumped out of my car, screaming and cursing like some out of control nigger sow.

Why do niggers have a genetic fear of cops? I guess the answer is obvious.

"WeTransfer" thinks we should donate to fearful niggers. I am SO sick of this nigger bullshit!!!

FUCK the aclu and FUCK niggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the fuck is this nonsense?

These people have totally missed the point even though they fucking well know what the problem is.

You wouldn't need to fear the police if you weren't doing something illegal. You wouldn't need to fear the police if you would follow directions and not resist arrest.

The problem isn't the police, the problem is niggers.

Get rid of the niggers, all these problems vanish over night.

Our forefathers fucked us real good by importing niggers for cheap labor.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In this day and age, you could probably start some sham outfit... let's say "Help Blacks Defend Themselves from the Police" advertise the shit out of it on social media, and I'm sure the libtard cucks will send you money.

I think I'll set one up right now!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I recently and blatantly and stupidly, run a red light. There was nothing coming and I was the only car on the road, at least I thought. There was a cop hiding out who witnessed my law breaking. He pulled me over and asked for my details. I didn't confess to running the red light, but he questioned me on a path that didn't compel me to guilt. I was in next town over. The cop came back and gave me a warning notice, so no ticket. I was very surprised and was 100% in the wrong. Why you think? Firstly because I was respectful and addressed the officer as sir and asked him questions such as " I need to reach into the glove compartment to get my details officer " - for most cops it's about attitude not color. Niggers are perpetually breaking the law, as they believe that the wicked white man's law is racist and doesn't apply to them. Niggers be special remember and have no need for inshow-ance, legal tires, a driving license and to be sober.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    In this day and age, you could probably start some sham outfit... let's say "Help Blacks Defend Themselves from the Police" advertise the shit out of it on social media, and I'm sure the libtard cucks will send you money.

I think I'll set one up right now!
    I'll do something similar and send ALL OF THE MONEY to Trumps' reelection!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I recently and blatantly and stupidly, run a red light. There was nothing coming and I was the only car on the road, at least I thought. There was a cop hiding out who witnessed my law breaking. He pulled me over and asked for my details. I didn't confess to running the red light, but he questioned me on a path that didn't compel me to guilt. I was in next town over. The cop came back and gave me a warning notice, so no ticket. I was very surprised and was 100% in the wrong. Why you think? Firstly because I was respectful and addressed the officer as sir and asked him questions such as " I need to reach into the glove compartment to get my details officer " - for most cops it's about attitude not color. Niggers are perpetually breaking the law, as they believe that the wicked white man's law is racist and doesn't apply to them. Niggers be special remember and have no need for inshow-ance, legal tires, a driving license and to be sober.
    I went through another stop sign some years ago. It was partially hidden by some foliage and truthfully, I wasn't paying attention. The cop had a bit of attitude at first - I guess expecting a protest - but I was so polite, respectful and apologetic, he merely gave me a warning and told me to "pay attention". I said "Thank you, officer", and went on my way.

If you don't commit crimes, why would you fear the police?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    the aclu is just another one of the many kommie names created.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers act guilty because they are guilty -- they have drugs in the car, are drunk, have an illegal firearm, something already fishy. I can personally attest I got off a ticket one time by telling the California Highway Patrol I just came from church, and it was true. The cop was Hispanic and laughed and said he believed me so I got lucky. Another time, also the truth, I told a nigger cop I had to get to a treatment that expires in an hour (a true procedure; I had to take some puke-inducing drug, then I had to go to the hospital). I said it truthfully, humbly, and without attitude. I wasn't speeding too much, but it was in uppity Malibu. Boy said, please drive more carefully, and I thanked it and left. (When this happened, niggers were not as entitled as they are today, so as long as they knew their place, there was relative peace).
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Niggers act guilty because they are guilty -- they have drugs in the car, are drunk, have an illegal firearm, something already fishy. I can personally attest I got off a ticket one time by telling the California Highway Patrol I just came from church, and it was true. The cop was Hispanic and laughed and said he believed me so I got lucky. Another time, also the truth, I told a nigger cop I had to get to a treatment that expires in an hour (a true procedure; I had to take some puke-inducing drug, then I had to go to the hospital). I said it truthfully, humbly, and without attitude. I wasn't speeding too much, but it was in uppity Malibu. Boy said, please drive more carefully, and I thanked it and left. (When this happened, niggers were not as entitled as they are today, so as long as they knew their place, there was relative peace).
    And they never have a valid license or insurance on the 18-year-old Caddies they bought from their godsister/cousin/street uncle. "I din't know my surance lapped/license was suspended, honest!"

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    And they never have a valid license or insurance on the 18-year-old Caddies they bought from their godsister/cousin/street uncle. "I din't know my surance lapped/license was suspended, honest!"
    Lol, I used to hear this years ago when I was in the insurance business. "I had life surance but it done collapsed!"

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got pulled over by a cop about 6 months ago. I was driving through a school zone. I had obeyed all the speed limits and was mindful of my surroundings and stilll got pulled over. The cop explained to me that I had a run a stop sign that was a wheeled out crosswalk sign. He said most of them say "Stop when children in crosswalk" but this one was a Stop sign even if no children are in the crosswalk. He figured (correctly) that I had mistaken the sign for a "Stop when children in crosswalk" sign and just drove through. But, when he ran my driver's license he noticed that I had no strikes against me at all, not so much as a parking ticket. So, he let me off with a warning. He explained to me that he was watching that area carefully because some idiot who was speeding through that area recently had hit a child. Hence, the heightened patrolling.

He didn't even bat an eyelash when I informed him of the firearm in the car, he told me to just leave it where it was and everything would be fine.

THen he gave me back my license, registration and proof of insurance and sent me on my way.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.