Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    The Truth
    Chimpout Guest

Sandniggers form their first political party in Sweden

Some filthy “Swedish” mudslimes decided to create their own political party, dubbed “Arab Party”. How about “Camel-urine drinking, pedophilic, war-mongering, inbred Party”?

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20200...or-its-people/
    A new party specifically targeting the country’s growing Arab population has been founded in Sweden.

While the aptly named Arab Party sees its task as representing all Swedish Arabs and to “take responsibility” for “its people”, it stressed that it doesn’t intend to “Arabise” Sweden. “The party’s name itself should not be confused with the notion that the party stands for Arab values or seeks to Arabise Sweden”, the party said on its website, emphasizing its goal to ease integration and promote unity.

Instead, its aim is to “responsibly address the problems many people are experiencing today – exclusion, anxiety about the future, division and lack of sense of community” [sic].
    Once again, mudslimes portray themselves as victims, despite the fact that the crime rate and insecurity exploded since the Swedish libtards imported millions of their cuddly-wuddly dumb pets in their country. And only a complete retard would genuinely think that their aim is not to “arabise” the country. It is well-known that Mudslimes employ deception — the “taqiya” — to further their goals. But wait, there's more!

According to the Arab Party’s page, a prerequisite for becoming a member is to be of Arab origin, which is defined as “having an Arab background a few generations back with at least one parent”. Additionally, applicants need to have a Swedish college or university education and have no police record for at least 5 years. [Good luck with that!]
    Yes, you read it right, the party has an openly discriminatory and racist policy, as it only allows sandniggers to join in. Who would have thought of a racist sandnigger, the most supremacist race on Earth? But more importantly, can you imagine a white opening a party only reserved to whitey, especially in Sweden? Of course, the insane left would criticize you for pointing that out. What an incredibly stupid and hypocritical society we're living in. Truly insane.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I hate niggers

I hate them nasty ass motherfuckers worse than the smell of rotting shit , I have had to deal with these nasty ass animals since I was 5 years old and I know them well because I am 57 now . Fuck all niggers ,sand niggers , coal burners and oil drilling crack head whores