Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest

Sheboon with two niglets evicted

Has anyone read the 'Heartbreaking' (lol) story about the sheboon evicted in Houston along with her two sh.tlets, where as usual there beez no sign of 'Daddy' - one or two.
    Because her rent was in arrears (what a surprise) the landlord left a message on her door stating 'Guess who's moving - YOU!' and now she's playing 'Victim' so much so that she has raised $25K via 'Go Fund me'. I wish I had known the sign was there for if I were passing by I would have altered it to read - 'Guess who's going back to Afreaka - YOU and your sh.tlets'

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers are animals. The concept of consequences are a mystery to them. They cannot think ahead and when they spend all their money on drugs and malt liquor and forget to pay rent, they can only cry and pull their over entitled sulking bullshit. The people who caved and gave this nigger money should be ashamed of themselves. Now it learned that it can do whatever it wants and someone will come and provide her with gibs when she needs it. She can crap out all the niglets she wants and have whitey pay for them, she can weigh 600 pounds and whitey will pay for whatever happens to her, and of course she can rob stores all she wants and whitey will get her out of court with no strings attached.
    And will this nigger thank anyone or do anything kind in return to those who supported her? Of course not!
    Niggers are NEVER satisfied until they’ve completely fucked you over.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    They shouldn't have let the niggers rent the place at all.

Niggers aren't human, and are unsuitable as pets, therefore there is no logical reason to let them inside of a home designed for humans.

Sure, liberals can come up with some twisty logic, but the truth of the matter is that it is simply cheaper to round up all of the niggers and deport them back to Africa. "We don't want a refund; we just want to get rid of our defective plantation equipment, and we can't legally just bury them (alive or dead) in a garbage landfill (AKA Dead Nigger Storage)."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a link to the story.

https://www.kwch.com/video/2020/08/2...ey-face-emoji/

So now we not only have to rent to the filthy beasts, we have to be "sensitive" when the time comes to boot them out.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I think too many liberals have been reading Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.'

"Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have. Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. 'Have-Nots' must build power from flesh and blood."
    "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
    "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
    "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
    "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions."
    "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
    "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
    "Keep the pressure on."
    "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist."
    "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
    "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside. Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog."
    "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
    "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions."
    "Miscegenate with niggers whenever possible. Destroy your own genetics. Hate your pale skin. Hurt yourself any way you can."
    I think parts of that were used in the creation of "Cancel Culture" and Antifa.

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
    "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions."
    "Keep the pressure on."
    "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist."
    "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside. Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog."
    "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    ... we have to be "sensitive" when the time comes to boot them out...
    In today's world, if we dare not be "sensitive" at ALL TIMES, expect a cat 5 Chimout!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    In today's world, if we dare not be "sensitive" at ALL TIMES, expect a cat 5 Chimout!
    The definition of "political correctness," by Wikipedia:

Political correctness (adjectivally: politically correct; commonly abbreviated PC) is a term used to describe language, policies, or measures that are intended to avoid offense or disadvantage to members of particular groups in society.[1][2][3][4][5] In public discourse and the media, the term is generally used as a pejorative with an implication that these policies are excessive or unwarranted.[6][3][7][8][9][10] Since the late 1980s, the term has been used to describe a preference for inclusive language and avoiding language or behavior that can be seen as excluding, marginalizing, or insulting groups of people disadvantaged or discriminated against, such as groups defined by ethnicity, sex and gender.

Early usage of the term politically correct by leftists in the 1970s and 1980s was as self-critical satire; usage was ironic, rather than a name for a serious political movement.[7][11][12][13] It was considered an in-joke among leftists used to satirise those who were too rigid in their adherence to political orthodoxy.[14]
    But yes, I do think it is ridiculous how humans are forced to be politically correct around niggers... it's almost as if everyone KNOWS that niggers are low functioning, low IQ things with the general mentality of children, and we are encouraged to pretend to be nice to the retarded niggers because we don't want them to chimpout and/or throw temper tantrums.

But that didn't work out so well. We were politically correct, and the niggers STILL went and burned down American cities. They still looted. They still rioted. We gave them what they claimed to want, and crime went up (which is actually a logical result of disbanding and/or defunding police departments, regardless of where in the world this occurs). Now we are forced to be politically correct, and they can openly harass and abuse humans on the basis of skin color, on national and international television, without consequence; I hope that someday my human children, and my human grandchildren, will one day be judged based on the content of their character instead of their white skin.

I think at some point the majority will need to wake the fuck up and realize that nothing can civilize or tame the nigger, and the things are basically just mentally deficient things that liberals want to pretend are human. If we pretended that all of our 65 IQ humans were the same as our 105+ humans, and put the 65 IQ humans in the same work positions as at the 105+ humans, what do you think would eventually happen? This is literally what American society is doing, but replace 65 IQ humans with 65 IQ niggers.