Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    That ooking and shrooking is nothing short of a jungle monkey rumble. Niggers never seem to be 'accosted' by the po po when they're participating in peaceful pastimes do they?
    Yea that coon mammy in the video to the left or in front of the SUV sure got excited.

Can't say I've ever seen a primate Chimpout like that. I was at the zoo one day when a zoo worker accidentally slammed the tailgate of a side by side on a curious monkeys fingers. I'm sure it hurt, it did let out an eek, but it didn't jump up and down like that!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    ...and the perp apparently had a history of monkeying around with its gun in public at an establishment called.. "the brass monkey" how appropriate..
    Brass Monkey?

That be Rayciss!

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    THey can make a taser that will weld the filing together in a niggers mouth and it will still keep kicking...
    Like when you cut the head off a snake with a shovel. The snake continues to loco motivate around for a while with no head.

Niggers are wired like that too. You can taser one in the ball sack and it will still run.

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Why don’t they just send animal control to shoot em with tranq darts? Just show up, put em to sleep and ask questions later...
    That's a damn good idea! Just like a zoo animal that is out of control.

Only problem is they'd still flatline from the fentanyl (the reason the cops were there in the first place) while tranquilized and the Poeleece still be at fault for darting a boy who was beginning to change his life around...

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    ...taxpayer funded motor scooter...
    Probably already has the Rheeums picked out for it!

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you group a bunch of morons with little firearms training together, shit will happen!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wear a god damn mask, police are out there to arrest citizens and protect rioters/"protesters". I seen pics of the kid, not wearing mask at all. Remember cops aren't your friends. They are not there to enforce laws, but the rules of the masters.

A white, 17-year-old police admirer was arrested Wednesday after two people were shot to death during a third straight night of protests in Kenosha over the police shooting of a Black man, Jacob Blake.
    https://www.startribune.com/kenosha-...sts/572225722/

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ What the fuck is that boy wearing on his feet?

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    ^^^ What the fuck is that boy wearing on his feet?
    I have a problem with this. I don't have a problem with wearing a flag patch, pin, or red, white & blue as colors or maybe even abstracts if done respectfully.

IMHO, under no circumstances should the Ensign be worn as underwear, or shoes or any other manner that shows such disrespect to the colors or the lives lost to defend them.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Well, according to the nigger witness on the scene the number was:

SEVEN SHOTS HAHH HAHH HAHH!!!
    Nigger skin (if that's what we can call that coating) really is tougher than rhino hide, no exaggeration. It took seven shots to the back and is only paralyzed.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I think what you mean are the Phasers used in the original Star Trek. Wish these things were real.
    With niggers, it would be like the lobster-like aliens that took over bodies near the end of season 1: even heavy stun isn't enough, so merely dazing them requires a low kill setting.

If niggers don't want to be shot and killed by police, then let's give them a challenge. They're the planet's biggest geniuses in science, engineering and math, right? So they can invent an upgraded taser for law enforcement to use, guaranteed to knock out but not kill a nigger. Until then, cops have clear guidelines allowing them to respond with lethal force after a taser doesn't work.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Well, hell. This is the first story on The Tucker Carlson Show on right now. The Saintly Dindu had a long and storied history of arrests, including sexual assault.
    I don't have Fox, but Ben Shapiro had a great rundown today.

The nigger had outstanding warrants, including for underage muh dikk.

The reason police came to find it is because its sow called 911 after the nigger trespassed and stole car keys.

The nigger completely refused to comply with the police's demands to surrender.

Tased, nothing happened.

The nigger walked around the car, again doing what is called resisting arrest.

Police shot it, and then they found a knife in the car.

If a white man did all that, the police would be properly called heroes, and the paralyzed suspect would go straight to jail pending morning arraignment in a wheelchair.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Police are not your friends. Don't go out and support them. They'll arrest you like this elderly man. In Democratic run states/cities/towns etc.., they are there to protect criminals and arrest law abiding citizens.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Police are not your friends. Don't go out and support them. They'll arrest you like this elderly man. In Democratic run states/cities/towns etc.., they are there to protect criminals and arrest law abiding citizens.
    While I cannot and will not defend the police as a whole, I'm going to give them the same benefit of the doubt that they deserved with every other police action they've been involved in just like Saint George and every other dindu. I wasn't there and this video was so heavily edited that there is simply no telling what all transpired here. This is just one more example of the reason that I have less faith in the media than I do in the police and says a lot coming from my mouth as I've been on the receiving end of cop's corruption on more than a couple of occasions. I damn near didn't make it out of my Republican run hometown because of it. I know intimately of which I speak, so trust me when I say that there are good cops in bad towns and bad cops in good towns. The likelihood of corruption is higher in dim run cities, but it is there regardless of where or with whom the buck stops.

Just on the surface, it would appear that the old timer is confused and disoriented at best, drunk & disorderly or DUI at worse. I don't know what or even if they charged him with anything.

Most cops around here would sooner take you home in the back of the car than arrest you for DUI unless you push them into it or they have no choice (property damage, witnesses, etc.) We don't know what they did with this guy. If he had dementia, maybe they took him to the hospital. I don't know but I'd love to know the whole story.

I don't inherently trust cops. Hell, I don't trust damn near anyone at all until they earn it. Nevertheless, we have a legal system and I'll leave this situation to that system every-time until I see a reason not to and I do this on a case by case basis. I just wish the media would do the same. I especially wish they had no agenda and wouldn't parse the truth and mix with lies. We wouldn't be in this bad of a mess if they did.

When it comes to testimony, news, or even the coffee shop gum flapping, I think of what my dad always says: A truth taken out of context is the most damnable lie of them all. He's the wisest man I've ever known and I try to live by his words. I just wish I'd started sooner.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12