Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

BREAKING news of niggershooting in Kenosha nigger neighborhood

State DOJ will probe officer-involved shooting; man in serious condition

Neighbors gathered at the intersection of 40th Street and 28th Avenue in Kenosha this evening, where they say police tasered and then shot a man several times.
    The man was apparently trying to break up a fight between two women when the shooting occurred just before 5:30 p.m.
    He was actually just out jogging, bird watching and spreading the word of the Gospels when this happened. LOL

"At 5:11pm Kenosha Police Officers were sent to the 2800 block of 40th Street for a domestic incident and were involved in an officer involved shooting.
    https://archive.is/OIeTE#selection-3851.0-3851.152

Crowds gather in Kenosha after police shoot man; video circulating social media appears to show officer firing several shots into man's back

Kenosha police shot a man Sunday evening, setting off unrest in the city after a video appeared to show the officer firing several shots at close range into the man's back.

The shooting has been identified as Jacob Blake, a Black man, by Wisconsin officials.

“Tonight, Jacob Blake was shot in the back multiple times, in broad daylight," Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers said in a statement. "While we do not have all of the details yet, what we know for certain is that he is not the first Black man or person to have been shot or injured or mercilessly killed at the hands of individuals in law enforcement in our state or our country."

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...ng/3427347001/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. The nigger chimp outs are in full force without any kind of clarification of what it was that actually transpired that led up to the chain of events that led to this shooting. Just a video without any kind of context. And the niggers are so dumb that they fall for it hook, line and sinker. It's like when WitchDoctor told me why some cops tasered a she boon when I posted a vid that just showed the tasing without explaining why. It's because the insane she boon had been chucking stuff at passing cars LOL. They never show you the reason why, just the aftermath. Disingenuous, misleading and rabble rousing propaganda! F*** the main stream media, just a bunch of scumbag, propaganda peddling a$$holes trying to push mistruth to sell lies!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger crime and riots will escalate this week, without a doubt. The cops involved will most likely be fired today, and charged with murder, by scared politicians that have no clue what police have to face when dealing with savage niggers. This Great Country is going down in flames.
    Free Derek Chauvin!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That ooking and shrooking is nothing short of a jungle monkey rumble. Niggers never seem to be 'accosted' by the po po when they're participating in peaceful pastimes do they?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The police gave that coon every opportunity to back down and comply.

They even tazered it, which didn't work.

The cop who fired the shots even tried to phsycally stop it from reaching into the car.

How many more times did that nigger need warning and it still acted like an uppity pavement ape.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    The police gave that coon every opportunity to back down and comply.

They even tazered it, which didn't work.

The cop who fired the shots even tried to phsycally stop it from reaching into the car.

How many more times did that nigger need warning and it still acted like an uppity pavement ape.
    Your correct, it seems that the current models of tasers are ineffective against nigger beasts. Some advances in laser technology are needed to subdue these beasts in a non lethal manner to avoid the use of deadly force and the resulting chimpouts. There are plenty of test subjects incarcerated in our many NU's for this research.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Well, according to the nigger witness on the scene the number was:

SEVEN SHOTS HAHH HAHH HAHH!!!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    another saint nigger. Will the niggers and their masters just get it over with already. Instead of this half ass bull shit riots.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Well, according to the nigger witness on the scene the number was:

SEVEN SHOTS HAHH HAHH HAHH!!!
    Bwa ha ha!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Yep. The nigger chimp outs are in full force without any kind of clarification of what it was that actually transpired that led up to the chain of events that led to this shooting. Just a video without any kind of context. And the niggers are so dumb that they fall for it hook, line and sinker. It's like when WitchDoctor told me why some cops tasered a she boon when I posted a vid that just showed the tasing without explaining why. It's because the insane she boon had been chucking stuff at passing cars LOL. They never show you the reason why, just the aftermath. Disingenuous, misleading and rabble rousing propaganda! F*** the main stream media, just a bunch of scumbag, propaganda peddling a$$holes trying to push mistruth to sell lies!

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Your correct, it seems that the current models of tasers are ineffective against nigger beasts. Some advances in laser technology are needed to subdue these beasts in a non lethal manner to avoid the use of deadly force and the resulting chimpouts. There are plenty of test subjects incarcerated in our many NU's for this research.
    THey can make a taser that will weld the filing together in a niggers mouth and it will still keep kicking. There has to be a functional central nervous system for a taser to be effective. That is non existent in a nigger. I want to see a nigger taser developed to where the nigger freezes in whatever position he was in and just smoke starts pouring from every orifice.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    THey can make a taser that will weld the filing together in a niggers mouth and it will still keep kicking. There has to be a functional central nervous system for a taser to be effective. That is non existent in a nigger. I want to see a nigger taser developed to where the nigger freezes in whatever position he was in and just smoke starts pouring from every orifice.
    I think what you mean are the Phasers used in the original Star Trek. Wish these things were real.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, hell. This is the first story on The Tucker Carlson Show on right now. The Saintly Dindu had a long and storied history of arrests, including sexual assault.

And the chimp outs there are like something out of the third world.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    TMZ breaking footage of this monkey struggling with the cops prior to the shooting.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kenosha had an officer shot by a nigger thug a few weeks ago. Who is screaming about that, eh?

https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/loc...9462279e7.html

Right now I am so glad I moved out of that town when I did. The writing was on the wall when I left, Kenosha was heading downhill fast.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why don’t they just send animal control to shoot em with tranq darts? Just show up, put em to sleep and ask questions later. I prefer bullets but at least the nigger horde wouldn’t be burning shit down. Meh, who am I kidding, yes they would.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a bunch of nigger loving government. The national guard should have put the niggers down on the spot. Instead looting and burning and deaths of civilians.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    I simply cannot fathom what could be going thru that cop's mind when this pic was snapped. For the life of me, I don't know how he kept it together and didn't take that baton and ring that nigger's head like a church bell when it got that close. I felt threatened just by seeing it's picture. The patience that this cop has is either admirable or foolish. It's one thing for sure - required.

In my mind, this nigger is clearly threatening him and use of force would be justified.

This country is a powder keg right now, and these niggers are running around with their heads on fire. All it's going to take is one nigger dropping on the ground to light that barrel off.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I don't really see much happening around here being isolated by drawbridges, water, distance and a lot of current and retired military folk. Nevertheless, I need to go ahead and take my peace keeper out of preservation and give it a good once over.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 08-25-2020 at 06:02 PM.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Looks like nigger Jake Blake is only gonna be half the man he used to be.. no more running wild on the public.. he'll probably try to do it from his taxpayer funded motor scooter vehicle , after exiting his mansion
    for a government condoned crime spree. Being paralyzed from the waist down? not a problem.. nothin' gonna stop this nigger ! We can only hope his pee shooter won't cock anymore..

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/...consin-police/
    YEP!! Now I'm watching Fox news and seeing that SHEISTER ben crump, dat bawd haided ambulance chasing nigger from Tallahassee!! How much do you want to bet that this ape wins the nigger lotto!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast